46

𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐒

"When is Thea going to be back?" Luna asked swinging her feet in the chair that was in my office.

"She should be back tonight." I told her. She went to see her parents so Luna's been asking a lot of questions lately.

"Daddy I'm bored." She pouted.

"It's a lot of stuff to do around here."

"I want to make a sand castle." She told me.

"You don't look sand castle ready." I said making her run out of the office going upstairs. She's been liking living at the mansion by the beach. We've only came here for vacations but now I'm guessing it's a protective hideaway house. Not sure if we'll stay here long I can't stand the sound of the waves.

She came down in her swimsuit and shorts making me chuckle.

"Alright let's go." I told making her smile.

"Your not in your swimsuit."

"I'm not getting in any water." I told her.

"But I wanted to put the sand on you." She went on making me look at you. "Please." She pouted with those big puppy eyes of hers.

I rolled my eyes mentally and nodded making her smile again. I could never say no to her.

*

"Lu I don't think you're suppose to bury me this deeply." I told her but she ignored me. She had her little music on while basically drowning me in the sand. As long as she was smiling I didn't care.

It still shocks me on how far i've came with raising her. I was so frustrated and confused at first being a first time single parent. Glad those days were over, Luna as a newborn was very stressful.

FLASHBACK

I was in the office having a meeting but Luna was constantly crying and I didn't know what was wrong with her. "Is she hungry?" Hwan asked.

"I don't fucking know why don't you ask her." I glared making him flinch back.

"Check her diaper." Marco said coming over. I sighed doing a quick sniff and smelt nothing.

"Lord how did you end up in this mess." Gio said.

"How do you think." Dante said slapping his head.

"She's a baby, babies cry for no reason sometimes." Marco told me.

I didn't know if she was sick, if something was poking her. I just knew that I was getting very frustrated from the crying. I walked out of the office trying to get her together but it was no use, she kept crying.

"Sir.." I heard Connie's voice say making me turn around. She handed me a warm bottle making me confused and put a cover over my shoulder also making me confused. "When you burp her after.. and your clothes might cause her face to break out."

I nodded sitting on the stool in the kitchen sitting her in my lap trying to give her the bottle. "Gesù." (Jesus)

She finally quieted down taking the bottle making me sigh in relief. I'd kill her mother if I felt like finding her. Sierra really fucked up this time. I took a look at Luna seeing her eyes closed while still drinking the bottle. I was always afraid of hurting her. She was so tiny and fragile it I didn't want to hold her the wrong way or feed her too much that she chokes.