7

𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐒

"I told him yesterday at the warehouse where they went he moved them." I told Marco.

"I'm still checking just wait a minute." He said. "I see the truck on here."

"The auctions in a few months, and I know who might be there."

"Angelo." Marco said.

"I'm going to kill that- Daddy!" Luna said cutting me off coming into my office. Shit. I hung up on Marco and swiped my gun down into one of the drawers.

"Lu." I said joyfully while she hopped into my lap giving me a tight hug. "How was your karate practice today?" I asked her.

"It was good, Mrs. wright says that I'm better than any other student she's had." She smiled.

"You sure are." I told her.

I heard the door seeing Thea. "I was making her something to eat and she ran off in here sorry about that." She told me.

"It's fine." I assured her.

"Can you come and play with us?" She asked.

"I just have sort some things out then I'll come." I told her.

"But were playing dress up, you cant miss out on the first round." She told me. Dress up? What kind of shit.

"Lu I-" I started to say but was cut off from that little thing she does with her face when her eyes pop out. "Okay okay."

She smiled taking my hand dragging me out the door making Thea laugh. We made it up the stairs and she already had many dresses picked out. "Okay daddy will be a frog. And Thea will be a princess. I will the fairy godmother."

What the fuck is going on.

She grabbed Thea's hand and led her into the closet to get dressed. When she came out she only had the tiara on. "Where is the dress?"

"Luna I cant fit that dress." She told her.

"Oh right..." She went on grabbing Thea hand bringing her back to the bed. "Daddy put your frog head on." She told me. I put the frog hat on and she smiled.

"You look silly." She said grabbing the head trying to swing it around. Her and Thea just laughed the entire time. Am i being used as the joke in the game?

She turned on the music from her ipad and grabbed a small little chair standing on top of it. "And the winner for best dress is..." She trailed off. "Thea." She cheered. Thea smiled and went to accept the ribbons that Luna had. I've been played.

*

It's been five rounds and I still haven't won not one ribbon. "Why include me in this game if she's just going to win the entire time?"

"Daddy your costumes aren't the best." Lu told me.

"It's more creative." I told her.

"But Thea is always a princess, I like princesses." She said making me huff.

"I quit." I said taking the tiger tail off walking out of the room hearing them talk about me from behind my back. I grabbed something to drink seeing Marco call.