three:﹙what do you call moral?﹚

CHAPTER       THREE !
what do you call moral?.

CHAPTER       THREE !what do you call moral?

The sound of keys jingling together could be heard outside her apartment door as she returned to her apartment. 

Y/n stepped through the door into the room, and shut it off behind her, putting her keys in her hand fully, taking care not to drop them, as she placed her bag, jacket and purse on the ground. 

In front of the window, after sliding out of the wheelchair that was in front of her, Y/N walked over to the computer that was in front of her and sat down at it. 

Her eyes were riveted to the window as she sat down and looked out at all of the people walking around getting their things done with their own stories as they walked around. As the sun fell on Her, cloudless skies adorned the horizon in the opposite direction, with the sun glistening down among them. 

When she unlocked her computer with her fingers clicking away on the keys, her fingers clicked away on the keys. 

The sound of Y/n's fingers hitting the keyboard was audible as she continued to type on the keyboard, and the sound of the keys being pressed could be heard as well. 

Her fingers were rolled along her fingers under her finger as she rolled the mouse as she looked at articles. The clicking of the mouse was refreshing to hear.

However, Y/n knew she wanted to be more involved in the endeavour, despite not knowing if there was more to it. 

It was her brain that was trying to connect the dots between her life story and her goal to obtain her own man, the man who once and for all had taken her away from her.