one:﹙a fresh start﹚

CHAPTER ONE!
a fresh start.

"contains; smut-,"—proceed with caution

"contains; smut-,"
—proceed with caution

During Leah's watch over Eden; 

Putting the tv on, the two were sitting in Eden's apartment. Leah had tried to have more conversations with her but she was reckless not saying anything to her if it wasn't something she needed like water or smth else. 

Sitting down on Eden's couch while taking a sip of water; Eden seemed to be in her head staring off to the ground. "Everything okay?" Leah asked, noticing this, "I mean- I know it's not okay bu-" 

"Y/n" Eden called out, causing Leah to furrow her eyebrows. "How long have you known her?" 

Leah hummed trying to think turning back to the television. The sounds of the television echoed through the apartment complex, with the sun dying down through the window. "Almost our whole lives," Leah noted, "That's why I don't think I can wrap my head around the fact she killed people," 

"Did you know her dad?" Eden asked the woman, who took a sip from the bottle of water. "I mean his case was well known from where I grew up, in the cabins.

With the water in her mouth, she hummed one more time, this time shaking her head with it. "No, he seemed like a shitty man for what he had done with Y/n" Leah casually spoke, "I mean who does that to a child..."