fourteen: ﹙when the dominoes cascade﹚

CHAPTER FOURTEEN !
when the dominoes cascade.

"contains; nothing,"—no need to proceed with caution

—no need to proceed with caution

The rain pelted down heavily on her windows, and as Y/N sat watching the reruns of Law and Order SUV and normal in her apartment complex, she felt the rain hitting her windows

The rain pelted down heavily on her windows, and as Y/N sat watching the reruns of Law and Order SUV and normal in her apartment complex, she felt the rain hitting her windows. There has not been any communication between her and Matt or Mark since she saw Matt earlier in the day.

As a result of her departure, she had to focus most of her attention on the bakery, so she dedicated most of her time to it. In order to calm her nerves regarding not killing Vladimir, she wound up cooking herself a simple dinner, namely Quasidillas. Her night of peace was ruined, however, when someone banged on her door, disturbing her plans.

When Y/N awoke from the couch, she turned Law and Order off and scatter over to the door wearing a really big 'Los Angeles' sweater and grey sweatpants as she stood up from the couch. Her eyes were caught by the peephole in the door when she opened it and realized it was Eden standing there. 

It was barely at all light inside Y/N's apartment complex when Eden stormed into the building and opened the door for her. She found the lights barely on and the window was closed.

"What happened?" Y/n asked, closing the door and locking it right away.

"Christian he's dead," Eden ranted turning on her heel and looking at Y/n, standing in her own kitchen doorway looking into Eden standing in the living room.

Furrowing her eyebrows, "I thought he was shot," Y/n questioned crossing her arms, not understanding what Eden was trying to tell her.

"So Christian Blake was not dead?" A missed opportunity hit Y/n, knowing that she was able to try to get something out of the man since he was another detective who worked under Wilson Fisk. "Jesus christ Eden, what-"

"Your guy did it, Mark- The devil of hell's kitchen; he talked to Ben" She finished, crossing her arms and looking at Y/n. None of this made sense since Mark was the one who didn't want her to kill anyone at all, and Y/n was the one all about it.