eleven:﹙the prints left behind﹚

CHAPTER TEN!
mastermind

"contains; none"—no need to proceed with caution

"contains; none"
—no need to proceed with caution

"contains; none"—no need to proceed with caution

"Stick by his side," Y/n urged Leah, their presence filling the cozy living room of their shared house. "Despite his questionable actions, he still treats you well."

Leah nodded, taking a sip of her coffee, her thoughts swirling amidst the warmth of the mug. Y/n had deliberately kept the truth about her encounters with Fisk concealed, fully aware that if Leah discovered her dangerous liaison, she would vehemently try to intervene.

"I apologize for my earlier outburst," Leah confessed, crossing her legs as she sought solace at the moment. "It wasn't very 'namaste' of me. My herbalist always advises me to find inner calm."

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows at her best friend, a small smile playing at the corners of her lips. 

"So, you've got a herb person now?" She was well aware of Leah's deep spirituality and her unwavering belief in various practices. While Y/n may not fully understand them, she respected their significance in Leah's life.

Leah nodded eagerly, her eyes shining with enthusiasm. "Oh, absolutely! He's been guiding me on which flowers hold the most positive energy, you know?" Her words trailed off, leaving Y/n slightly perplexed. "But lately, my shaman has been sharing some incredible meditation techniques to counter the effects of that not-so-great herb concoction I had."

Y/n nodded again, trying to keep up with Leah's unique vocabulary. Although she couldn't fully grasp the intricacies of her friend's spiritual pursuits, she embraced them as part of Leah's journey toward inner peace and well-being.

Leah's phone began to ring, diverting her attention. Y/n glanced at the screen and noticed it was Dex calling. Leah swiftly grabbed the phone and held it to her ear, a smile gracing her face.