eight:﹙you wanted me sadder﹚

CHAPTER            EIGHT!
you wanted me sadder

"contains; none"—no need to proceed with caution

"contains; none"
—no need to proceed with caution

"contains; none"—no need to proceed with caution

Leah had been absent from home the previous night, but she had reached out to Y/n, assuring her that she was safe and spending the night with Dex. Respectful of her best friend's relationship, Y/n chose not to interfere or intrude upon their time together.

Though concern lingered in Y/n's thoughts, she understood the importance of giving Leah space and trust. 

Choosing to prioritize their friendship, Y/n opted to respect Leah's decision and honor the boundaries she had set. It was a testament to the strength of their bond that Y/n refrained from inserting herself into their relationship, allowing Leah the freedom to navigate her own choices and experiences.

With a mixture of understanding and a touch of apprehension, Y/n embraced a supportive role, knowing that their friendship would remain steadfast through any challenges they faced. 

In trusting Leah's judgment and maintaining a sense of independence, Y/n sought to preserve the harmony between them, ultimately fostering an environment where both friendship and personal growth could thrive.

She had heard nothing from Karen or Foggy since the day the three of them talked in Matt's apartment and she hadn't heard anything from Karen for the whole day. 

In her kitchen, she tried to cook something to get her mind off of anything that happened to count she had just gotten back from the gym not even a couple of hours ago. 

As she went over to the pantry to grab chocolate chips; Y/n got on her tippy toes and grabbed them but knocked something over. Her hand leaned over and grabbed what dropped before revealing it.