fifteen:﹙loss and love﹚

CHAPTER           FIFTHTEEN !
heres a tip.

CHAPTER           FIFTHTEEN !heres a tip

"contains; nothing,"
—no need to proceed with caution

Water was flowing into the sewers as a result of the violent rainfall that hit the concrete ground. Thunder, rattling through the ground every couple of seconds, opened up the sky a little bit.

The sound of Matt's cane hitting the ground in a knocking pattern could be heard as he walked beside Y/n. 

His arm was entwined with Y/n's who accompanied him to the bakery. To both of them, it was evident that Matt stood in close proximity, unaware of what lay within Hell's Kitchen's darkness.

There were still people partying, at bars miles away, along with people just strolling the streets; yes a lot of people looked sketchy at this time of day, however, Y/n was aware of her own ability to take care of herself while Matt wasn't aware of it.

Due to the rain pouring down on them, both of them walked rapidly.

It was "heaven in hell's kitchen" Y/n proudly noted after recovering from speed and hurrying to the bakery, which was almost five long blocks away. They quickly slipped under the portico of the bakery.

"Are we going to break in?" he asked, "since I would not be able to defend you in this case.".

A chuckle escaped Y/n's lips as she explained, "I own the building, Leah manages it." She explained as she pulled her keys from her pocket and inserted them into the door, waiting for them to be opened. In spite of the fact that she knew it would not be her first time coming in late to the bakery, she was confident that Leah would recognize it as simply a matter of stress baking.