thirteen:﹙here we go again...﹚

CHAPTER THIRTEEN!
here we go again...

"contains: none" no need to proceed with caution

"contains: none"
 no need to proceed with caution. 

Y/n had been devoting all her attention and efforts towards looking after Leah, who had been feeling under the weather for the past twenty-four hours. 

As a result of this preoccupation, Y/n found herself with very little mental or emotional capacity to focus on anything else, including Frank and any matters that he may have been involved in. Her primary concern was ensuring that Leah was as comfortable and well taken care of as possible, and she was determined to do whatever it took to achieve that goal.

Y/n had been up all night, tending to Leah's needs. She had taken her temperature, given her medicine, and even made her soup from scratch. Leah had been feeling unwell for the past twenty-four hours, and Y/n was determined to be there for her friend in any way she could.

She hadn't had the time to stop at the bakery for a week now, meaning money was running low. But she wasn't thinking about it much, Leah lay on the couch watching television with the blanket over her. 

"Feeling better?" Y/n questioned coming into the living room holding a cup of coffee her taking a sip from it. 

"No," Leah simply shook her head, "But I'm here with the common cold- worst thing" 

Flipping the channels before it landed on the local news that was on. Leah stopped on it for a couple of seconds only listening to a bit of it. "Local car accident ended on fire-" The news report said, Y/n looked her head up biting her lip a little. "Woman pulled out of the car, yet suspect still on the loose"