five:﹙and daredevil﹚

CHAPTER         FIVE !
and daredevil

"contains; none"—no need to proceed with caution

"contains; none"
—no need to proceed with caution

Retreating to the sanctity of her room, Y/n stepped beneath the cascading water of a cold shower. 

Droplets of icy liquid kissed her skin, washing away the remnants of battle, mingling with rivulets of crimson that cascaded down her body. With each gentle stroke of her hands, she meticulously scrubbed every inch, determined to rid herself of the physical vestiges of the violent encounter that had left its mark upon her.

The sight of her white garments, now tainted with the vivid hues of blood, compelled Y/n to undertake the arduous task of cleansing them. 

As she diligently soaked the fabric in the sink, the water took on an ominous hue, absorbing the essence of the ordeal she had endured. The sound of water swirling and the sight of diluted crimson circling the drain served as a reminder of the trials she had faced.

Having attended to her wounds, carefully stitching the torn flesh and tending to the new scars etched upon her body, Y/n settled upon her bed.

The soft fabric cradled her weary form as she sought solace within its embrace. In the stillness of the room, she contemplated the physical and emotional toll exacted upon her, her mind wrestling with the memories that lingered in her consciousness.

While lying in bed, Y/n stared into space without knowing what to feel as she sat silently in bed. At that point, she was desperate to keep him alive, and then she was desperate to kill him, and she wanted to do it herself. 

The door opened with Leah walking into the room not knocking. "Hey, Eema said you didn't eat dinner," She noticed before going silent looking over at Y/n.