four:﹙small disagreement﹚

CHAPTER FOUR!
small disagreement

"contains; blood, gore-,"—proceed with caution

—proceed with caution

Grotto had to be put in the hospital with Karen watching over him; waiting for the man to wake up so that she could get more information. 

Alarms blared in her ears, flashing red and blue on his face illuminating the darkness of Hell's Kitchen. She had left Matt and Foggy in the middle of the hospital saying she was going home. 

It was half true, going home so that she was able to get her detective ID; she had printed over the longing break she had tried to give herself after Leah's leave. 

Changing into something more professional than a hoodie and jeans. Wearing a white button-down that she was able to get from Matt leaving it at her apartment, along with a brown jacket and jeans. 

The badge laying on the belt of her hip. Streetlights shined bright, and she wandered to the location that was given by Grotto. 

Police and Paramedics surrounded the buildings lighting up the darkness. With people standing on the sidewalk trying to figure out what was going on. 

Windows were smashed the smell of trash loomed through her nose, brushing through the cold air. "Excuse me," A police officer put his hand out in front of Y/n. 

The woman looked down at the man's hand, in disgust for a second before showing the badge that was placed on her hip.

"Private detective," Moving his hand for her to walk through, Y/n couldn't help but softly shake her head at how easy it was for her to get passed these things.