thirteen: ﹙in blinds eye﹚

CHAPTER       THIRTEEN !
in blinds eye.

"contains; stalking, obsession,"—proceed with caution

—proceed with caution

There was a photo of the angel in the night and the devil in hell's kitchen in a black-and-white newspaper.

She had wanted to spend their night together with her two friends. However, when she found out about Ceila, she was unsure of how to feel, but she felt a sense of victory because the thought that Vladimir was dead had given her a sense of victory.

But she was not the one who witnessed his life pass before his eyes. As Leah sighed, she threw the newspaper onto the coffee table in Y/n's living room. In the darkness of the night, the blinds were closed and surrounded by darkness.

"How did they do all of this," Leah crossed her arms staring at it, taking a sip to form her wine glass. "I mean, almost five explosions all over hell's kitchen"

"So you don't think they did this?" Eden questioned Leah, the two had been getting closer since they were both Y/n's friends. Eden had been staying over at Y/n's house counting that she witnessed her boss getting murdered.

From within the abandoned buildings, gunshots were heard, which were directed at the area's lead cop, along with Christian Blake, who was killed on the scene. Of course, Fisk blamed Y/n and Mark for the murders.