nine:﹙revenge﹚

CHAPTER             NINE!
revenge

"contains; none"—no need to proceed with caution

"contains; none"
—no need to proceed with caution

"contains; none"—no need to proceed with caution

Leah sat alone in Dex's apartment, cut off from any news or updates about Y/n. As she watched the news unfold before her, her mouth fell slightly agape, shock and disbelief written across her face. 

The revelation that Daredevil, the very person Y/n had once collaborated with, was now involved in a string of killings left her speechless.

The weight of this revelation bore down on Leah, the implications swirling through her mind. 

She couldn't fathom how Y/n, who had once fought alongside Daredevil, could be associated with someone capable of taking lives. Confusion and concern melded together, creating a complex mix of emotions within her.

Dex walked in from the bathroom with his work suit on. "Hey...what happened?" Leah asked standing up from the couch and seeing a bruise that was sitting on his lip. 

"Rough day tonight, you see what happened on the news?" Dex asked looking at the television that answered his question. His hands ran over her head and kissed her head. 

"I had this completely brilliant idea" Leah had confessed looking up at Dex. He hummed looking back down at her; "When I'm done selling the last batch of cupcakes later, we can go out for something to eat" 

Dex had a small smile on his lips nodding his head; "Sure" He nodded before kissing her. "Do you not need to stop at the house and grab anything?" 

"No, because Y/n has shit she has to deal with," Leah said; before trailing off knowing she didn't mean it. "I'm going to go and get some macha I should be back later,"