twenty five: ﹙tainted love﹚

CHAPTER         TWENTY-FOUR!
tainted love

CHAPTER         TWENTY-FOUR!tainted love

"contains; nothing...-,"
—no need proceed to with caution

Bodies line the way at night; the same night only twenty minutes pass, in a fishing bay with fog in the distance. All of them were shot in the head, at a rapid speed. One living, held the phone to his ear in a panic not knowing what was happening. 

"Multiple gunshots" He whispered into the phone, holding a gun in his hand not the right way. "I got no idea where they're coming from. No" He continued to look around back to the beginning of the pier. "And our outside perimeter's not gonn-" 

Being kicked in the back, the man's phone slid into the water. Cutting him off Y/n stood over the man wearing a black cropped shirt, leather black pants; matching black leather jacket, and gloves, along with a black scarf around her mouth and nose hiding half of her face. 

Her uniform still had to get fixed from being slashed in the stomach. "W-" Before the man said anything, Frank shot him in the head causing Y/n to flinch since she was supposed to just beat the guy up trying to get something from him. Turning away from the man with her eyes closed, since his forehead had a hole in it bleeding out.