two:﹙earthquake﹚

CHAPTER       TWO !
earthquake.

CHAPTER       TWO !earthquake

"contains; nothing."
—no need to proceed with caution

She acted like she didn't notice; the blood in the sink. 

Matt had come home around five minutes after the earthquake breathing heavily. Y/n wasn't going to call him out on it still having that normal life mindset if he didn't know she knew they didn't have to discuss it. 

Besides most likely it would be a one-time thing, the earthquake had destroyed a lot of the bakery and Hell's Kitchen. Cars were falling into potholes, and multiple streets and blocks were closed off cause of the damage that was caused. 

Yet no one knew why Hell's Kitchen would be the place to have the earthquake. Y/n rushed over there about twenty minutes after the earthquake had hit. But there was a struggle getting there cause the block was blocked off by cop cars. 

So she had spent her whole night and day at the Bakery trying to finish cleaning everything. Picking up the fallen chairs, throwing out multiple batches of goods that were on the metal trays, multiple glasses, mugs and bowls had broke

The television had fallen off of the wall and hit the floor roughly breaking and shattering into pieces. Matt had offered to help her, but she was already stressed by the idea of Matt going back to Daredevil, so she lied that she was okay and fine with doing it on her own. 

Softly in the background, the radio was on for information about anything with the earthquake on. "Trish, it's really scary when something like this happens"