seventeen: ﹙hope is a dangerous thing﹚

CHAPTER        SEVENTEEN!
hope is a dangerous thing.

CHAPTER        SEVENTEEN!hope is a dangerous thing

"contains; death,"
—proceed with caution

Upon entering the building, the two went up the stairs

Upon entering the building, the two went up the stairs. "It was an art," Y/N smiled while talking to Matt, and she thought this was the most that she had ever smiled at being in a conversation.

Despite that, there was a feeling that friendship wouldn't be enough. She knew that their friendships would not be enough for them; she wasn't going to let friendships be their only companions.

He said, "Dipping whole wheat bread into hot chocolate with Oreos would be all wet and melty," with a grin on his face as they made their way up the stairs to his office. "It was barely a talent at that point"

"No, it was perfect," She retorted, "but never try it, you may sue me if I do not put that warning." Matt laughed, before stopping as they were almost in contact with the door. "and there is no such thing as being too wet,"

Despite the fact that he was smiling, Matt was facing down at her, shaking his head a little in approval. It took Y/n a few seconds to switch their focus from looking at each other to kissing him after she realized she might ruin everything if she kissed him.

"I think I should get going,"Y/n suggested as they were close enough to the office for Matt to walk alone. There was no doubt that she would have loved going in the room, but she had to get back to Leah before the van left without her before it left.

"Come in," Matt said, as he stopped walking down the hallway still holding onto Y/n's arm as he walked down the hall. "Sounds like they already have a guest, I can use one too!" He heard a voice inside the apartment that was three doors down from where he was.

A small smirk appeared on Y/n's face as she glanced at Matt's lips which were a tinted shade of pink, as she tilted her head and looked into his eyes. They had a connection something deep; "right, and I hear nothing," She pointed out finally calling him out on it.