twenty-one: ﹙die for you﹚

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE !
die for you

CHAPTER       TWENTY-ONE !die for you

"contains; spousal abuse...-,"
—no need to proceed with caution

"I'll go to the other building on the far left," Elektra wore her blackened outfit, turning to look at Y/n standing next to her dressed as the NightAngel

"I'll go to the other building on the far left," Elektra wore her blackened outfit, turning to look at Y/n standing next to her dressed as the NightAngel. Looking down at the building of people walking back and forth.

Nodding, and not saying anything to her; Elektra jumped off of the building before running on the emergency escape. Y/n gazed down with the wind blowing in her hair, before being able to put her mask on to cover her face.

She was only here for Matt, wanting to put an end to all of this. Yet missing the feeling of running around causing nothing but chaos wherever she went. Even going to Tepper felt like a weight lifted off of her shoulder.

Y/n doesn't even know why she had threatened Tepper, for Frank Castle; but something in her did it for a reason. It felt as if she was cheating on Matt cause of the small feelings she had for Frank.

I mean, he was nothing but darkness and broken from miles away, something that attracted her as if she was being led by an apple.

Something tackled her, feelings hands around her body, holding onto her shoulders pushing her against the walls. Catching her breath, looking up to see Matt holding onto her roughly.

"What the hell did you do?!" He exclaimed holding her by the fabric around her neck roughly. Y/n flinched at this being brought back to her father's abuse, it was the impulse that took over her. She didn't want to do it, yet she did and she wasn't sorry about it. "I never asked you to coerce a witness! What are you and Frank doing!"

"What are you and Elektra doing!?" Y/n said widening her eyes, staring blankly and deadly towards the devil mask on Matt's face, wearing his daredevil outfit. "What you are forgetting Matt is I. Know. You." She finally let out speaking almost mockingly into his face.