sixteen:﹙peace offering﹚

CHAPTER SIXTEEN !
peace offering

"contains; nothing-,"—no need to proceed with caution

—no need to proceed with caution

"contains; nothing-,"—no need to proceed with caution

Snores came from her mouth, densely. Her head rested on the pillow of the couch, not even making it to her bed last night; cuddled up with a blanket around her body and the empty wine body on the floor.

Tears stained her face, music played slowly in the back; falling asleep in her robe. The sun shined into her apartment, with the door shutting in the distance of her apartment. Wearing his suit, Matt walked over hearing the slow heartbeat of Y/n following it and hearing the snores.

"Hey" Y/n heard, after a few times; she didn't want to open her eyes since Matt didn't show up last night.

"Hi" She softly spoke into the couch pillow, Matt rubbed his hand on her back sitting on the rest of the couch that was empty. Opening her eyes, she noticed him wearing his uniform early in the morning.

With squinted eyes, cause of the fact her head was pulsing out of her head. "I heard your eleven texts" He noted, "I'm glad you liked the stuff, Foggy snuck them in here during our date"

Sitting up on the couch with a groan, holding onto the side of the couch; looking at Matt in his suit. Before turning to the clock quickly replayed what he had just said. "Text?"

Taking a second, Matt jolted his head smelling the wine that rested on her lips, from last night. "And calls, You drunk called me four times" He noted, "You woke up four times, meaning"

"Fuck" Y/n cursed into her hands, rubbing her head. "I'm sorry- I don't remember calling you or anyone" Grabbing her phone, she looked at the fifteen missed notifications coming from between Matt and Leah.

"It's okay, I'm just glad your okay" He leaned forward, pressing a kiss into her head finding it quickly. Y/n smelled something on him, it smelled like coffee; and a dinner since diners always had that pungent smell to them no matter what.