seven:﹙red﹚

CHAPTER FOUR!
red

"contains; nothing-,"—no need to proceed with caution

—no need to proceed with caution

Matt Murdock didn't know how to stay in one place and, she knew he wasn't just sitting in his apartment planning on doing something

Matt Murdock didn't know how to stay in one place and, she knew he wasn't just sitting in his apartment planning on doing something. The police scanners have all tracked to the warehouse where Grotto was standing out.

A man was pointing his gun down, below standing on top of a building; getting ready to fire on the group of people. Suddenly a smoke bomb had activated below him; the smoke fumed up into his face.

"Shit" The man's raspy voice picked up, before Daredevil came from inside the smoke, kicking him in the chest.

The punisher fell down into the garbage hitting his back on it before Matt jumped down landing ontop of the closed can he had fallen down. Suddenly bullets started to fire from the distance, with SWAT standing not far behind.

The bullets had taken over the water tank, causing water to spray around, Quickly the bullets had stopped, with Nightangel punching the SWAT member and kicking him over the edge; causing him to scream in pain once hitting the concrete ground.

Cause it was nighttime, and the streetlights were the only thing shining in the darkness of Hell's Kitch. Matt took a second hearing the screaming of the man, before exhaling knowing the one person who could do that.

But putting his focus back on the punisher, Matt had swung his pole over hitting it on the metal causing it to boomerang back over to him. The Punisher had stood up, taking Matt down causing the two men to grunt and roll on the wet ground.

Shots continued to fire before they quickly died out, Y/n taking each SWAT member out one by one. Matt was the one who was getting most of the blows in, causing The Punisher to kneel to the ground once, unprepared.

Matt had swung the pole at him, causing The Punisher to duck; elbowing Matt in the mask. Matt quickly stood back up, hitting the man back to the ground at a full blow, taking the pole from Daredevil's hand.