eighteen:﹙punish-her﹚

CHAPTER EIGHTTEEN!
punish-her

CHAPTER EIGHTTEEN!punish-her

"contains; nothing...-,"
—no need proceed to with caution

-,"—no need proceed to with caution

Frank had been getting prepared for the swatting of the place that they were currently in. Y/n had finished putting on the uniform, which now had just a slash through the stomach where she was once stabbed. 

Staring at herself in a camera monitor, her hand slid across the broken fabric remembering how it became the way it had become. 

*+:.

Pain echoed through her body since she wasn't paying attention; a slash had gone across her stomach causing her to become quickly dizzy and nauseous; her white uniform had a gush of blood coming from her stomach.

Easily; since damaged she was kicked to the ground by a ninja; causing her to groan hitting the ground. Everything was slowly going dark her vision and soul resting in the palm of her hands, not caring.

Her vision quickly became foggy, Matt yells running forward and ducking the sword, tackling the ninja that attacked Y/n to the ground. Punches came from him, Matt saw nothing but red; he knew now how Y/n was.

At this moment, Matt noticed what Y/n meant by she would do anything to protect him. He continued punching the ninja, almost killing the man and hearing his heart slowly fade. But the sounds of a soft groan caused him to stop.

Elektra was trying to help Y/n, covering her wound. "Matt" Y/n gasped for air, grabbing onto his hand quickly.

"I'm here" Matt muttered softly.