nineteen: ﹙always her fault﹚

CHAPTER NINETEEN !
always her fault

"contains; nothing-,"—no need to proceed with caution

—no need to proceed with caution

"It will be boring" Matt smiled, staring off and putting his jacket back on; they had ordered Chinese food and he was the one who wanted to pick it up

"It will be boring" Matt smiled, staring off and putting his jacket back on; they had ordered Chinese food and he was the one who wanted to pick it up. "And could take all night," He told his girlfriend guiding himself back over with his sunglasses resting on his face.

"We have all night don't we?" She teased him, Matt smiled pressing a kiss onto her lips, she wanted him to go over all the papers Karen had given him. Since he had missed so much, just by the opening statements.

Y/n took a second, looking at Matt who was on the other end of the couch, as she sat her back pressed against the arm of the couch in her own apartment.

"This night is about you, no arguing no cases" He reminded her but mostly himself to not bring up anything she had done in the past couple of days.

At this moment she just wanted it to all be perfect, not wanting to feel the guilt that lay inside of her if their relationship was not perfect. So she was trying to be the perfect girlfriend, for Matt to not leave her.

"So far, I let you order out" Y/n noted, Matt smiled. "From a place that definitely doesn't steam their noodles,"

"One of the worse crimes," Matt muttered his lips close to hers.

"Very bad" Y/n laughed along, holding onto his head; her fingers interlocked with his hair softly. Pressing a kiss into his lips, Matt was the one who broke the kiss breaking away from her to get ready to get the food.

"I know you went to cooking school, but sometimes takeout is easier" He stared off to the side of her, while he fully stood up not. "I ordered so that you wouldn't cook, You cooked on our first date..."

"Yea" She smiled, remembering it; "I also remember that granola bar, that started it all," she cooked that night cause she was stressed about messing the date up. But she's been baking ever since cause she thought that she was truly happy with Matt.