eighteen:﹙mask off﹚

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN !
mask off.

"contains; nothing,"—no need to proceed with caution

—no need to proceed with caution

Scene contemporary; were the words they passed walking towards the glass doors

Scene contemporary; were the words they passed walking towards the glass doors. The room was all white, and in a tall building lay the art gallery. Grabbing the door handle, Y/n pulled it open holding it for Leah to walk fully in.

Following her friend, she looked around at the art; But Y/n glanced to her sides to see two guards standing upright on both of her sides. One nodded to her noticing her staring as she nodded back at him.

As a man walked into the room, from the other side of the gallery. Y/n watched as he fixed his bazer. Everyone was dressed to the nines in the gallery, Y/n noticed a small metal handle of the gun pointing out of his blazer pocket causing her to stand up straight.

There were beautiful pieces of art all over the walls, one wall had each piece on it. "Why don't you look around and find us a piece, I'll check over there" Y/n tried to separate herself from Leah so that she could have a word with Vanessa.

Leah nodded, before walking looking at an art piece almost taken in by it. Y/n noticed a woman wearing a white pencil skirt, and a light pink blouse with light blue heels. It was Vanessa the beautiful woman that came to Y/n's coffee shop.

She was in the middle of a conversation with someone before she laughed slightly patting the man's back before walking away. Y/n looked out her outfit really quickly before walking over to Vanessa.

"Finally decided to join me," Vanessa smiled holding her hands in front of her, "What can I help you with, this time?"

"It's good to see you again," Y/n put her hand out before Vanessa put her hand into Y/n's shaking it softly; with a small smile on her face. "I'm also here for artwork, my house is so empty people think I just moved in,"

Vanessa let out a small laugh, that Y/n mimicked to get on her good side.

She was a people person for crying out loud. "Then you've come to the right place," Nodding her head to the side, Y/n followed Vanessa who walked with her hands to her sides looking around. "Give me an idea what you're after"