twelve: ﹙anything for his love﹚

CHAPTER       TWELVE !
anything for love.

"contains; blood,"—proceed with caution

"contains; blood,"
—proceed with caution

To find out what was going on, Mark went on a phone call outside the building they had been trapped in for the past several hours.

His attention turned to Y/n, who had been trying to find a method of opening the sewer. Then she looked over at him and asked, "Why are you looking at me in such a manner?".

"They are coming," Mark said deeply to Y/n. "Get Vladimir, the police are entering."

In the end, she just wanted to kill him, and she sighed with relief.

"Um - What you said before I left -" Y/n over listened to Mark's conversation with his friend Claire. "No, don't be. It turns out you were... You were right about me. I just don't want you getting caught up if it goes that way."

In the manner in which his voice flexed, it was evident that something had happened to him previously. He did not want to discuss something that he did not want to revisit. However, she was able to assist him, she could assist him in repairing himself.

'If we do not have the opportunity to speak again, please take care of yourself,' Mark remarked as he hung up the phone. Y/n returned her attention to Vladimir as if she had not been planning away in her head.