twenty three: ﹙death comes to her﹚

CHAPTER       TWENTY-THREE !
death comes to her

CHAPTER       TWENTY-THREE !death comes to her

"contains; wounds...-,"
—proceed with caution

-,"—proceed with caution

The night was still long, Y/n lay in his apartment with the lights off, and Stick made her come to with everything that had happened to her. This is why she was the person they knew her to be now; protective- impulsive, wanting everything to be perfect cause she wasn't growing up.

With a temptation inside of her to do something and not just sit down until she was better, Matt would know if she cooked to get her mind off of it or anything. Yet, she was still weak from almost dying only hours before.

Realizing she was almost spending her life, trying to gain his approval even in death. Trying to gain his approval through people who she truly loved like Matt. Tristan loved her before because he held her in his arms; he had his hand on her mother's stomach even when she couldn't kick yet.

Yet the same woman, who he had loved claimed to be with till death parts them, the same man killed the woman he loved. Poisoned her just enough to send her making her way to the hospital, the same woman who was protecting Y/n with her life, never laying a hand on the woman.

Y/n truly over-romanticized the feeling of loving Matt; This was the first time she had truly longed for a relationship. Tristan was the reason that she had blamed herself for things that weren't perfect, blamed herself for a failing relationship, not the other person.

It would've been different if a lover had hurt her, but no; the man that she had trusted since she was in the stomach, the one who swore to love her was supposed to take care of her.