twenty-seven:﹙the love in the books﹚

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN!
the love in the books.

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN!the love in the books

"contains; smut,"
—proceed with caution

Night still lingered in hell's kitchen, Y/n had woken up with a massive headache

Night still lingered in hell's kitchen, Y/n had woken up with a massive headache. In Matt's apartment, with a gasp, she looked around moaning a bit at the pain in her head. "Careful," Matt noted, he handed her a cup of tea over the other side of the couch, wearing his work uniform confused Y/n.

"Th-" She stuttered before Matt almost read her mind.

He nodded his head with a hum, "Everyone got out," He calmed, as she slid herself up to sit on the couch, her legs on the body of the couch and her back resting against the arm. Wearing his red glasses.

"Did I kill anyone?" She questioned not remembering the last couple of minutes before passing out. Taking a sip from the hot mug of tea that rested in her hands, and ducked her head down to sip.

Matt had a small smile on his lips seeing that she was okay; he was truly worried for her. That was something that he had never felt since his ex, the feeling that he liked more than his ex. Which is the reason he didn't want her to continue...but, he wasn't going to tell her that now.

"No" He recursed, which caused her to relax her shoulders.

She was trying to change for him, dripping his hand over to the couch, crouched down behind it. "I'm going to work to find anything about the drug bust around," Matt told her, Y/n nodded wrapping her arms around her legs. "I'll be back," Kissing the top of her head, Matt grabbed his walking stick from the table before she watched him guide himself out of the apartment.

*+:.

About forty minutes later; Y/n was in Matt's kitchen trying to cook to keep her mind off of Leah still. Going out tonight didn't do anything to help her not check her phone every couple of seconds to check on her. Changing into a pair of his sweats and teeshirt.