twenty-three:﹙will you still love me?﹚

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO!
will you still love me?.

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO!will you still love me?

"blood,"
— proceed with caution

Fisk ran into the hospital holding onto Vanessa who was still bleeding out, he held pressure onto her stomach making sure she wasn't losing any more blood

Fisk ran into the hospital holding onto Vanessa who was still bleeding out, he held pressure onto her stomach making sure she wasn't losing any more blood. He stormed in with guards, all around him. "We need a doctor now!" One of his guards spoke.

"Get a gurney out here," A doctor demanded, rushing into the waiting room.

Fisk was covered in her blood, standing holding her in his arms. "What happened?" The doctor questioned, as a Gurnee was being rolled in by a nurse for the woman dying in his arms.

"She was shot," Wesley quickly answered.

The doctor shook his head obviously seeing that she was shot. "How deep was she shot, I need you to be specific"

"I have no idea," Weasley shook his head, "It was at the Van Lunt building, the benefit; there were others"

Fisk had placed Vanessa's body on the gurney while the nurses quickly held onto her stomach trying to keep the blood in the woman's body. "How long has she been bleeding out?" The doctor continued to question putting his finger towards her neck trying to find a pulse.

"Twenty minutes, maybe longer?"

The doctor sighed, "She has a pulse," He told Fisk who didn't let go of the woman laying down and almost bleeding out.

Fisk wasn't paying attention to what anyone else said, he was just looking at Vanessa rubbing her forehead, as anger flooded his body. He knew who did it, he saw the angel running away from the scene.

Suddenly they started to pull Vanessa taking her to the emergency room. "I'm coming with her!" Fisk demanded following along with the doctor who was trying to get her back into the room. A woman put her hand in front of Fisk trying to stop him from moving.