eight:﹙fire to the world﹚

CHAPTER         EIGHT !
fire to the world.

"contains; blood, murder, fire, uncomfy touching

"contains; blood, murder, fire, uncomfy touching."
—proceed with caution

A cop yelled at Y/N and the masked man, "Don't move! Don't freakin' move!" "Interlock your fingers behind your head and get on your knees." He commanded, but neither of them moved to raise their hands slowly toward their heads. "On your knees! Do it! Do it now! Don't move! I'll shoot you!"

As the second officer slowly approached them, he said, "This is your last chance, asshole! Get down on your knees!"

He whispered, "Do it." to Y/n as she sighed and bent over on her knees with her hands behind her head. Seeing the blue and red lights flash in her eyes, she closed her eyes and wished that she had never crossed her path at all.

"Cuff these sons of bitches." said Cop 1.

While rubbing her wrist, Y/N felt the steel rub against her wrist as she heard the sound of both handcuffs locking together. Currently, only one handcuff is worn by the man next to her.

In an attempt to move her leg, Y/n felt her thigh being touched by a hand. She almost froze as if her movements were restricted when she stood up. Having been affected by her emotions, she turned her attention to the man who had touched her.

As a result of her inaction, Y/n moved her head towards the other man with force in an attempt to achieve freedom. She stepped on his foot and caused him to fall to the ground before quickly kicking him in the groin for touching her in that way.