twenty nine:﹙ close enough to do it﹚

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE!
close enough to do it.

CHAPTER      TWENTY-NINE!close enough to do it

"contains; nothing...-,"
—no need proceed to with caution

The ninja's stood on the other side of them, suddenly Y/n felt herself charging towards them completely blacking out knowing that Matt was in danger and at the risk of getting killed angered everything inside of her

All of them started to shoot arrows towards Y/n, Matt and Elekta; on the dark rooftop of the building. Nobu shouted something in Japanese as Elektra grabbed onto Y/n's arm stopping her from going any further.

Everything stopped before they were able to lay a hand on the ninjas. "No one..." The old man spoke, walking towards them wearing a cloth-like Y/n. "Escapes destiny," Matt started to slowly walk towards him as Y/n looked around confused.

The older man started to swing something in his hand, that was attached to a chain meaning it would be deadlier. "You belong to us." The man pointed the way of Y/n, Matt and Elektra both stepped more in front of the confused woman who didn't know what he was talking about. "And you belong in the ground,"

Running towards them with a yell, Y/n ran out of the way with Elektra as the man started to fight with Matt who grunted blocking the hit and letting it rickshaw off of his batons. Y/n got in the fight, going to punch the man just for him to kick her in the stomach sending her right back.

Elektra quickly grabbed Y/n helping her off of the ground. Everything was just granting in her ears, as she and Elektra both worked side by side slashing ninja's killing them the best that they could.

Kicking punching and ducking, both of the women used each other for balance and protection putting their beef behind each other. Y/n picked Elektra up causing the woman to kick the ninja with two feet before Y/n swung her leg kicking the ninja in the face.

Stabbing them Elektra groaned, causing Y/n to look her way. The jealousy in her way told her to keep back and let Elektra be taken by the ninjas grabbing onto her shoulders but the kind person in her was running towards Elektra clicking the ninja's hands and flipping out of their way.