twenty eight:﹙family times﹚

CHAPTER      TWENTY-EIGHT!
family times

CHAPTER      TWENTY-EIGHT!family times

"contains; nothing...-,"
—no need proceed to with caution

Karen sat staring at a blinking computer waiting to know what to write first. Clicking on the pen, she exhaled leaning back on her leather chair. She wasn't able to talk to Y/n since yesterday; it was as if she was ghosting everyone. 

Grabbing onto her coat, and slinging it over her arm. Karen was the one who offered Y/n a ride back to her own apartment and she'll look over her. But Y/n was the one who wanted to walk alone from the Nelson and Murdock old building. 

She said that she was going to head back to the bakery, but the woman was never found since. Slamming the laptop closed and counting she knew no work was ever going to be done. Grabbing onto her phone and failing Y/n one more time just for it to go right to voicemail. 

*+:。.。

A moan came from her mouth, Y/n felt wood under her seeing nothing but darkness. The sounds of people whimpering in fear were heard. She moaned with the pain still from her shoulder along with her forehead ringing cause of pressure. 

A yellow tint had gone into her eyes, trying to move her hand nothing came from it. Groaning one more time she sat up, feeling nothing but her head pounding. She was one with this, she was done with fighting bad guys and all of it.