sixteen:﹙heres a tip﹚

CHAPTER SIXTEEN!
heres a tip.

"contains; nothing,"—no need to proceed with caution

—no need to proceed with caution

As Y/n was sitting at her couch, speechless as she held the flip phone to her ear, "In fear of madmen who have no regard for who they injure", her words backfired

As Y/n was sitting at her couch, speechless as she held the flip phone to her ear, "In fear of madmen who have no regard for who they injure", her words backfired. Fisk ruins everything just as she appears to be on the verge of falling for something great. "In fear of the devil of hell's kitchen, and the angel of darkness...Both have inflicted untold pain and suffering; this masked terrorist and psychopaths of their kind"

Wilson fisk was an imposing man with a bald head and a bulging belly, whose gaze was cold and whose eyes were painful to gaze into. In front of the stands he stood in the pain he had inflicted upon people like Y/n, and many more.

Looking up at the television, where Fisk stood on the news, lying, and covering his mouth, anger ran through her. The information on Mark must have come to his attention when he heard that Mark was trying to make the information public.

"We must show them that we will not bow down to their campaign of coercion and intimidation." People on either side of the camera cheered for him. They cheered for a murderer.

At that moment she noticed something; The woman from the bakery was standing next to him, she was working under a fisk. Her skin was middle-east fair with a few light strokes at the end of her hair. She had brown hair, and her skin was medium brown.

According to Fisk, "We must stand up to them, as this man, my dearest friend, Leland Owlsley, did.".

His mistake came when the camera panned over to an older man with glasses on his face and grey hair. However, next to him was someone she was familiar with previously - he smiled at her coldly before.

Two seats away from Y/n was a raven-brown-haired man wearing glasses. Her eyes were caught by his gaze and he smiled briefly, which she returned before turning her gaze towards the judges. There was a significant increase in the volume of the sound of his watch clicking.