three:﹙violent defender﹚

CHAPTER THREE !
violent defender

CHAPTER        THREE  !violent defender

"contains; none.-,"
—no need proceed with caution

-,"—no need proceed with caution

Jessica Jones...

Jessica Campbell Jones is a private investigator from New York City. After becoming orphaned at a young age, Jones was taken in by Dorothy Walker and developed a deep friendship bond with her adoptive sister, Trish Walker who as Y/n knew had a talk show.

Shortly after being adopted, Jones discovered she possessed superhuman abilities due to the fatal car crash that took her parents' lives and she eventually decided to pursue a career as a superhero.

However, a fateful encounter with Kilgrave, a vicious man with mind-controlling powers, derailed her superhero career. She spent a torturous tenure as Kilgrave's sex slave before finally breaking free of his control.

The experience left Jones suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder, prompting her to hang up her secret identity and open her own detective agency.

She had files on files about being in the wrong place at the right time. Using the undetected phone Eden had given her she called Matt; sitting in their apartment at the computer.

"I'm going to be home late," Were the first words that Matt said to her when he picked up the phone being truthful finally. "Jones is hiding something-"

"And you want to find out what?" Y/n muttered softly giving up.

"I'm sorry" He apologized.

She was trying everything to make sure he didn't need to go back to being a daredevil or whatever he wanted to be. By being a good girlfriend, cooking, and not getting angered by the fact that Matt lied to her about going out not even twenty-four hours ago.

Humming loudly no longer wanting to inform him about Jessica Jones.

Y/n stood up hanging up the phone on the other end Matt stood on a roof panting jolting his head a little with a frown resting on his face.