nine:﹙the chance of rebounds﹚

CHAPTER TEN !
chance of rebound

CHAPTER          TEN !chance of rebound

"contains; "
—proceed with caution

"contains; "—proceed with caution

4 months later....

There was a part of her living a normal life one that didn't have murder and just had her trying to continue life. Her mind wandered back to Matt here and there but she never let it consume her as it once did.

But her soul was still locked in a prison graveyard. That didn't reach out to anyone but Leah, who decided to move back temporarily to Hell's Kitchen knowing Y/n needed someone at the moment.

A lot of her still lived at the door waiting to see him walk through it. But she hadn't gotten a minute to process her grief trying to continue life as if nothing was wrong overworking herself in the process, stopping therapy making herself worse without knowing it.

She moved out of her apartment into a real house, since it was coated in memories of Matt.

So now she lived in a neighbourhood, which was seemingly quiet. A beautiful family house, in the distance, with her silver car in front of the house.

Y/n was standing in the kitchen which was decorated with different things for her cooking which she hasn't touched in what felt like years. It was a more classic kitchen compared to her loft.

Leah had gone to the farmer's market counting they had just moved into the house and there was barely any food in the house.

Quietly standing in the kitchen, cutting up ham for a sandwich. Before the phone rang, the ringing echoed through her ears knowing it was Leah asking which kind of bread to get.

Holding the phone in her hand and pressing the green button before putting the phone to her ear.

The phone line was silent for a moment before a familiar voice echoed through. "Hey..."

She went silent, a cold air brushed against her back calmly but in a panic before hanging up the phone and placing it down on the counter just staring at it.