two:﹙stress and unrelaxation﹚

CHAPTER TWO!
stress and unrelaxation

"contains; detailed make out-,"—no need to proceed with caution

—no need to proceed with caution

Sun shined on an untouched Hell's kitchen, kids were playing in the sprayed water from the fire hydrant

Children laughed having fun, during the hot summer day; Matt walked beside Foggy holding onto his arm and using the walking stick; both of the men dressed to the nines for their work.

Nelson and Murdock have been going wild cause of them putting Wilson Fisk behind bars.

Along with the sighs Y/n allowed in front of the bakery. It seemed that it was going well for both Y/n and Matt.

"You ever wake up in the morning..." With a sigh, Foggy continued. "from the second you get out of bed, it's like...every molecule in your body hurts?"

"No, never." Said sarcastically by Matt as if his body didn't ache right at the moment of walking.

Sighing as he squinted his eyes away from the sun. "I'm in agony, dude." he held onto his blazer over his shoulders.

"What, did you go back to the gym?"

With furrowed eyebrows, Foggy turned to Matt. "Hell, no. Do I look capable of making healthy life choices? Y/n has a tab that's through the roof; I think it might be beating Josies' tab for me,"

Matt chuckled with a smile at the mention of his girlfriend. "I went out, Matthew. Went out dancing."

With a smirk, "I'm choosing not to believe that."

"And yet, it's true," Foggy exclaimed.

"Mind if I ask you a personal question?" Foggy hummed loudly with his head nodding, causing Matt to continue on with his question. "Are you insane?"