four:﹙a whole lotta history﹚

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR !
a whole lotta history

CHAPTER               TWENTY-FOUR !a whole lotta history

"contains; none.-,"
—no need proceed with caution

-,"—no need proceed with caution

]

Rushing into a restaurant, that had the word closed on it. Y/n had wrapped part of her coat down on the wound keeping the blood inside of her body. Matt quickly put down the blinds, knowing that the ninjas would be able to find them once more.

Dany looked over at the guy who owned the Chinese food place that they had rushed into trying to close fully down. "We need to stay off the streets."

"Well, stay off them somewhere else. I'll call the police."

Luke shook his head joining in on the conversation, "You can't do that. You'd be putting the cops in danger."

Pointing over to Luke not knowing the man who he was dealing with, "I'll put you in danger." Y/n rolled her eyes, putting her hand on the man's shoulder who googled over at her once getting the women in her view.

She had made a deal with him, about giving him around four hundred to let them hide out in here, along with ordering a bunch of food knowing what it was like to work with food as a way of living.

"You can't pay him off" Matt muttered to Y/n, warning her.

His girlfriend didn't say anything to him just looking over to Jessica holding onto a whole dresser flipping it on the side pushing the object right in front of the door stopping anyone from getting in or out of it.

"Whoa! She is very strong." Danny oogled towards Jessica more impressed than anything.

Pointing over at the man who still was confused with the whole thing, but was going to wind up taking the women's money anyway, "Sir, this is for your protection." Matt shortly explained not going into detail about anything more.

Matt flipped the lights off, with Y/n crossing her arms and looking around at the place not knowing what to do. Since she was the only one here who seemed not to have a built-in superpower, even when not asked for one like Matt.