twenty:﹙lets leave it like this﹚

CHAPTER TWENTY!
lets leave it like this.

CHAPTER TWENTY!lets leave it like this

"contains; nothing...-,"
—no need proceed to with caution

-,"—no need proceed to with caution

"You're awake" She didn't even feel herself coming back to the world. Madani stood on the other side of the gurney. 

Y/n groaned grabbing onto her arm and sitting up slowly and carefully. "Leah" Was the first thing she had called out for, as she looked around the hallway she was placed in. 

"She's waiting, get changed first then-" Madani explained, she didn't even wait another second t be told anything before Y/n had gotten up from the gurney and grabbed the clothes by her feet to change into. 

In a swift motion, Y/n  effortlessly slipped into the dark blue jumpsuit set that had been provided for her. She had barely taken a moment to adjust before she stood by the clear door, her hand poised to knock. 

Fueled by determination, she swung the door open and stormed into the room, her gaze sweeping across the space in a fleeting glance.

Amidst the surroundings, her attention was immediately drawn to Leah, who sat slouched in one of the conference room chairs. Leah had changed into an oversized grey shirt and sweatpants, her dishevelled appearance contrasting with Y/n's polished attire.

The sight of a prominent black and blue bruise on Leah's forehead ignited a surge of urgency within Y/n. With a hint of desperation in her breath, she hurriedly made her way over to Leah, panting as she reached her side.

With heartfelt ease, Y/n's voice gently escaped her lips in a tender whisper, "Hey." 

The syllables danced in the air, carrying a sense of solace and reassurance. Without hesitation, Leah swiftly propelled herself forward, finding solace in the embrace of Y/n's awaiting arms.