twenty-seven:﹙cold day in hell's kitchen﹚

CHAPTER        TWENTY-SEVEN!
cold day in hell's kitchen

CHAPTER        TWENTY-SEVEN!cold day in hell's kitchen

"contains; nothing...-,"
—no need proceed to with caution

Rushing out of the house, she felt the metal of the gun on her back she wanted to see how far Ray would go to stop her from making this story. Y/n wasn't even sure if she could take him, since he had been in the military for half of his life and she couldn't even fully take down Frank. 

"Dont be insane" Y/n lectured being pushed forward by Ray. 

"Shut up" Ray quickly told her. Y/n had pulled her face up in disgust, going silent. "And just get into the car," 

Y/n listened ducking down and getting in the car; Karen had driven her in before she had gone off hiding closer to the house so that Ray wouldn't see her when he opened the door. Knowing that she couldn't drive, the keys were already in the ignition. 

"Start the car," He demanded, getting into the passenger seat. Shutting and locking both of the doors behind him, "Start the goddamn car," Pouting her lip a little staying quiet knowing that she couldn't drive. 

Holding onto the wheel turning to Ray, seeing the white man in the dark. "You don't want to hurt me" She simply said going on whatever he wanted to hear her say. Turning the key causes the engine to start. 

"Keep your hands on the wheel. Don't make any-" 

Loud music started to play in the car warning Karen that something was wrong. Not even checking to see what song it was before the gun was facing towards her head. "Drive!" Shouted her way.