thirty:﹙actual love﹚

CHAPTER THIRTY!
actual love.

"contains; detailed make out-,"—no need to proceed with caution

—no need to proceed with caution

Standing on top of a building with a hells kitchen under them, the feeling of wind hit her body looking at the view of cars, the city, the beautiful city

Standing on top of a building with a hells kitchen under them, the feeling of wind hit her body looking at the view of cars, the city, the beautiful city. The two haven't said anything to each other, since Fisk was put back in custody.

Y/n was going to give the audio she took to Eden as further evidence about Fisk to drag his name down more and more until no one cares about him. This scene made her feel peace, the city of hell's kitchen.

Wiping the fallen tear off of her cheek, even crying she was still beautiful, she took the hood and mask down. Matt was trying to silence everything and just force on Y/n; listening to her pacing heart slow down calmly, looking at the city she grew up in.

"Y/n" Matt called, she didn't turn to him only looking out at the city. "Is everything okay?"

Turning her head and eyeing him, she looked at the blood still on his lip and mouth. "I don't know. You tell me, red?" She named him, eyeing him up and down before turning back to the city.

"Your so calm right now," Matt noted, his head still facing her. "After- all that"

She was silently annoyed at him for doing all this, so that she didn't come and help him. "I don't know why you're expecting me to freak out on you" She questioned, with a raised confused smile on her lips.

"You're not mad?"

"I don't know, should I be?" She furrowed her eyebrows now facing him, silently she turned back to the city. "This is the calmest, I've ever been; and don't expect me to apologize for beating him senses less, I will never apologize for protecting you or anyone I love," She ranted turning her body to him thinking he was mad about her almost killing Fisk. "Ever" She raised her voice finally.