nine:﹙impalusive﹚

CHAPTER         NINE !
impalusive.

"contains; blood, fire to wound"—proceed with caution

—proceed with caution

There was an audible siren in the presence of the man wearing the mask who was carrying Vladimir on his shoulder as he slept. In a quick glance at Y/n, it was evident that she was unconcerned about the sirens as she skipped alongside him. They ran together through the dark side by side.

After almost four blocks of holding onto Vladimir, the black-masked man asked, "What will we do if he dies?".

He whispered, "I don't know, you tell me" as he looked at the man and began rushing beside him. "I don't- I don't work with people, normally-"

A deep voice shook the man next to her as they turned the corner. "We need information from him." the man stated. "If we are going to work together on this-"

As Y/n sighed in pain after being covered by darkness for more than three hours, she blinked several times to reduce the pain in her eyes.

"I hired someone to look into him, Wilson Fisk" Y/n mentioned, causing the man in the black mask to lift his head turning her and slowing down. "I should have been able to find something, right?"?"

"What was found?"

"Absolutely nothing,"

In response to the mask, the man in the mask was unable to do anything but let out a small laugh. Looking over at Y/n and cocking his head to the side, the man said, "I got you out of the police thing.".

"You got me into the police, darling, I don't know how to deal with the police." She leaned to the side while they rushed down the sidewalk, "I wouldn't have been in that situation with you, darling." He strained his eyes to focus on the distant sirens.