Mondstadt [2]

After that, we were taken to their headquarters to meet, Jean. I felt confused but I complied with Aether and Paimon and decided to follow them anyway.

Kaeya opened the door and we entered it to find two ladies, one dressed in purple and another one with blond hair.

"Jean, I brought them." Kaeya spoke up, his gaze falling on the blond. I smiled at the lady, admiring her beautiful and modest figure.

After that, Kaeya and Amber told every information about our story as well as the search for our sibling. Jean quietly listened to the information, "Welcome to the Mondstadt, Travellers." Jean spoke, her hand resting on her heart.

"I am jean, acting grandmaster of Favonious and this is Lisa, Our resident librarian." She introduced the other lady to us, "Are you cuties here to help us out, ah you three are so adorable. But the timing is bad..." A small smile crept up my face as she called me adorable.

"If it weren't for Stormterror, we would have immediately helped you out with the posters. We ask that you repose in Mond while we seek out to find your sister." Jean said sincerely, I pouted, "Why don't we help you guys as well? It's only fair."

"Good, in that case. We need a plan. We know the sources of powers of Stormterror. They are located in the abandoned four-wind temple. Our objective is to deal with three of the temple." Jean explained, her eyes sparkling with concern and determination.

"Well then how about it, Aether and Amber will go to the first temple, While I and Kaeya will go to the second temple and Jean or Lisa will take care of the third temple. Any problems?" Aether raised his hand, "I am not letting you go alone."

"If we decide to venture off on our own then who is going to know the locations and don't worry Aether, I will be fine let's put aside our trauma for now." I said with a chuckle, the other looked at me with confusion or disapproval while I snickered.

He patted my head and said, "Kaeya, I will kill you if anything happens to Y/n." With that, they urgently left.

"Let's go, Mr Cavalry captain." We both stepped out of the room, I followed Kaeya because I had no clue about this building.

"Your brother seems close to you and protective even, how sweet." He said as we left the building and opened up our gliders.

After walking and flying for fifteen minutes, we arrived at a big temple. "Shall we start this journey?" I smiled as the door opened, and we both entered the temple.

The temple was dark from the inside, sounds of some weird creatures could be heard. "If I am not mistaken, the end of the temple should be here." He pointed in a far distance, and I nodded in understanding.

We walked downstairs to find Hilichurls, I was going to pull out my daggers but Kaeya said, "Don't, stay away from the fight. Your brother will kill me if something happens to you." In a joking tone.

I chuckled with him and pulled out the daggers, used anemo,  take aim and then splash! Its neck got sliced, I grimaced at the scene and looked away.

"If I am not mistaken, you don't have a vision. Then how exactly are you able to use elements?" He asked as we walked forward, "Oh this? It's a secret." I chuckled as we solved some small puzzles.

"Oh, keeping secret I see."

Suddenly our path ends, leaving us in front of a wall. "Traveller, any plans?" He asks, looking around to find something to reach the upper level.

I took a deep breath in and transfer the power of Anemo to the ground, creating a wind current. "Quick, use a glider." I said as I opened mine and flew to the upper level.

The door was opened, and I entered it with Kaeya. There seems to be a cyan-coloured rock that has Anemo energy near it.

"It seems to be channelling Anemo, shall I destroy it?" I ask, he nodded and with a single stab, it broke.

"Bravo! Good job, the battles that you just fought were a sight to behold. To my surprise, you are a well-trained knight. Do you wish to spend time at a lovely tavern later. Anyways, I will take care of the rest." He said, I nodded and left.

I decided to go back to Mond, and to see how things are going with my Brother and the knights.

I entered the headquarters to find Lisa, Jean and Aether together. "I am back." I announced, everyone turn their gaze with a small smile.

"Y/n, you are back!" Aether mumbled under his breath and pat my shoulder with relief, "Thank you for helping you." Jean said, I smiled and nodded.

"Hey guys, why don't we show the rock we found earlier?" Paimon suggested, I quickly pulled out the rock and showed it to them. Paimon starts explaining on how we got this rock.

"This crystal is embedded with some kind of power, It has impurities in i -Ouch. That hurts, the impurities hurt. It seems like it reacts to vision.. Repeling each other.. It's strange though, Y/n have elemental powers as well but it doesn't do harm to you. Well, it's better if you keep it, cutie." Lisa handed the rock to me.

"Travellers, I have another favour for you two, please accept the title of Mondstadt Honorary knight and the gratitude of the acting grand master." Jean's gentle eyes gazed at us as her hand placed on her heart.

"Sure, why not!" I spoke, eyes sparkling with excitement and happiness.