[Backstory]

And there was not a single vote in the last chapter and if you are so wondering that there is one vote, Yes it's mine.

Guys at least tell me that this book is shit or it is good so I can leave it on hiatus or continue, I just feel like I am writing for fugging bots!

Anyways continuing on Ezra's back story

--------------------------------------

"Waht da fuk is happening!?!" The female shouted in confusion, the female was so smaller than them. Her fight-or-flee response started, she gazed around to find something small that could fit her, that way she would be away from those big dragons and those things in the sky.

She sprint, her eyes blurring with panic but that didn't stop her pace. Running over small rocks, seeing little to species that she was familiar with.

And with that, she ended up at a small cave and pushed her in. It was quiet the entire time, causing her to doze off. After hours she was awakened by a weird noise, it sounded a little too much like bombs. It sounds like some airplanes are falling missiles at those dragons.

She nestled herself, thinking about the comfort of her life that she had in her home. Screams of those dragons could be heard outside, causing the woman to tear up.

Sitting there the teenage girl realized that she is stuck in a place that she doesn't even know. And on Earth things such as dragons don't exist!

Suddenly the ground started creaking, and she quickly stood up. Her heart beat loudly as she gazed outside to find the corpses of those dragons, she almost shouted as her eyes went up to a humanoid creature, yet not human enough.

That creature was golden in color, slaughtering those dragons with its bare hands. Unexpectedly the ground below her starts breaking, causing her to scream as she falls.

While screaming and falling she noticed that nothing was below, just darkness causing the female to scream more loudly.

The creature that was slaughtering the creature heard the strange noise, it followed it to find something falling. It jumped in to catch the thing.

It confusingly gazed at the creature in its hand which was shouting and trying to get out of its embrace. The creature has never seen a thing like this before, it looked so....beautiful, it felt so lifelike even with that disgusting expression of fear on its face.

The creature tried to communicate with the thing in its hand to find it, still clawing into its embrace. That creature looked so utterly small and adorable.

Unfortunately, the human didn't reply just kept screaming in fear. The creature shouted for its friends, the little adorable thing was still clawing in its hand, causing it pain. So the creature dropped the little human to the ground to get it to quiet down, instead of that, the human started sprinting away.

It gazes at the sprinting human with a loving gaze, already loving the new creature who was full of life. It tried its powers to slow the small little thing down and it worked!

The little adorable thing fell to the ground, smashing its head in the rock. It walked up to it and picked it up, looking for any injuries, and holy hell there were lots of those. And just like any normal creature, it started licking the injuries.

"Why did you call us?!"  In a foreign language that the female didn't know, the friend of the creature that nestled the teenage girl asked.

The other three friends were there, "Istaroth! You know we were busy!" one of its friends said, causing the other to smile as it showed the human in its hand with a little hint of mystery. "Look at this! This little thing was out here, all alone! It's so beautiful, isn't it?"