Inazuma [4]

The housekeeper of the Kamisato state was given a mission, To send a letter to the travelers who were named Aether, Paimon, and [Y/n].

Thoma was informed of their deeds by his lord, he was quite impressed as well as excited to meet them. Looking around Inazuma he couldn't find them or maybe he did but didn't notice.

So the last solution that came to his mind was his friend, who has connections with almost everyone in Inazuma and other regions as well. Finding her was quite an easy task because she is always near the coast of the sea gazing up at the sun.

She had a small grin, and she immediately noticed Thoma, "Hey Thoma! Why are you here? Aren't you busy?" she asked tilting her head to the left with a pout.

"Ah Ayumi, I happen to need your assistance. Have you heard of the Travellers that saved Liyue and Mondstadt?" He replied, walking up to her and taking a seat beside her.

She chuckled, "I guess my lady was able to make it happen.." She muttered under her breath which Thoma was, unfortunately, able to hear. "Make happen what? And who is your lady? You always talk about her and she was the one who helped everyone yet where is she?" Thoma asked, his eyes burning into the eyes of Ayumi.

Ayumi chuckled, "You will learn everything later but why don't we meet the traveler first? You have some business with them don't you?"

He nodded with a frown, he wanted to know who this lady was but he decided to not push it. He gazed at her with gentle eyes as she stood up and was asking himself to stand up as well.

He followed her as he remember the day when the late head of the Yashiro commissioner died, He was his lord's father.

Everything was in ruins, No people of Inazuma wanted to help his lord and miss Ayaka and both of them were dying inside from their grief.

The entire Kamisato state was in shambles, the servants were allowed to leave and once even he was given the chance to leave but he didn't take it, he just couldn't.

And a small miracle came, it was Ayumi with a letter in her hand. He still remembers how the day went.

"You are from the Kamisato clan, right?" the strange lady asked, she was dressed in Fontaine traditional clothing. "Yes miss, is there anything you want?" He asked nervously, confused about why someone from Fontaine is here to meet his lord.

Her cold eyes burned into him, "I want to have a meeting with him, My lady from Fontaine has written a letter for him." He hesitantly nodded and asked her to follow him.

"Please wait here." He said as he entered the room where his lord was working with papers. "My lord, someone from Fontaine is here." Ayato raised an eyebrow, he has never met someone from Fontaine before, so who is this person?

"send that person in." He replied, nervously gazing at the door. The female entered the room with cold eyes, "It's a pleasure to meet you, I am Ayumi and I have a letter that is sent by my lady." She put the letter on the table, knowing exactly what was written on it.

Ayato took it and quietly starts reading it, his shock and confusion burned more as he continued to read more. "I see...but I have a few questions." He spoke, putting the letter on the table and gazing up at Ayumi.

"Ask away." She replied, her voice was still cold and sounded mean, "Thank you, so my question was, why?" A very small question yet the answer has a lot to unpack.

"My lady just wishes to help, she can't do much but she can provide you with funds and even arrange meetings with other clan heads." She replied, her eyes seeming dead and cloudy. "I see... And my last question is, What's the deal? I meant everything sounds too good to be true." Finally, Ayumi showed a human-like expression.

She smiled warmly, "In the near future, my lady wants you to arrange a meeting with the Raiden Shogan." That confused him, if her "lady" wanted to meet the Raiden then why not just ask the other clan leaders?

"After everything, I will be sure to send the funds that you lady sent back, and if my clan succeeds then I will do everything in my power to arrange a meeting with the Shogan."  He spoke, a small smile adorning his face. He was excited to tell Ayaka about this.

"There is no need to send the funds to my lady and my lady ordered me to live in Inazuma so if you ever wish anything please just call me, my address is written on the letter." She replied, she asked if she could be dismissed and left.

After she left, Thoma entered the room to find Ayato in a daze, "My lord, are you okay?" He asked worriedly. Ayato quickly handed him a letter.

He narrowed his gaze in confusion but surprise filled him as he read more and more, until the very last of the letter.

"My l-lord, Congratulations!"

It was hard to imagine that woman who was that cold in his life's earlier stage is Ayumi, who now always makes him warm and mushy.

Ayumi was able to pinpoint their location, they were looking around the forest side of Inazuma where most people don't go.

"Travelers! How are you doing? Look who wants to meet you!" Ayumi smiled brightly, Thoma standing awkwardly beside her as she caught the traveler's attention.

"Ah look the white-haired bafoon is here. What do you want?" Paimon sounded quite mean, "Well you see, this man is Thoma who works in the Yashiro Commission. He wanted to meet you." She replied ignoring the rude comment.

"Hello travelers, My lord has sent this letter to you." He handed the letter to them. Aether quickly opened it and started reading it.

His eyes perked up as his gaze turned to Thoma.