The game of death [2]

"But before all of that, My majesty. Would you like to partake in this pesky game of ours?" Tsaritsa quietly nodded and grabbed Ezra's hand.

The others wanted to say something but unfortunately they were utterly powerless here, they could merely observe as Tsaritsa left the room leaving all of them to their doom.

"What do we even do?!" Murata grits his teeth in anger, he feels utterly useless, and that angers him even more. Zhongli sighed, a pained expression gracing his face.

"Truthfully, I am more pained that you betrayed us." He sounded like a disappointed father, Nahida who was sitting beside him sighs.

"Ezra, so you meant to tell us that one of us is the culprit?" Nahida asked, completely ignoring the others, she received a nod in reply. "Guy, I think that we should stop panicking and instead work together to find the culprit." She suggested with a determined expression on her face.

"With the power of friendship? Seriously?" Focalor asked, her eyes filled with annoyance. "Can't you just tell me?!" Aether grabbed her hands, with a pleading face.

"Nah, Traveler I am giving you exactly thirty minutes. Make your choice." She took a seat, letting go of his grip on her and relaxed.

Aether sighed and glanced at his choices, The god of wisdom, the god of justice, the god of contract, the god of eternity, and lastly the god of war.

He felt angry at the fact that these people who are supposed to protect the mortals kidnapped his sibling, just from the appearances and their labels, Aether could leave Nahida and Focalors because why would the god of justice commit a crime?! And Nahida has a childlike aura.

And it is a known fact that when someone gets kidnapped, it is most likely someone familiar with the victim, could it be Ei or Zhongli? But Murata seems slightly crazy as well.

But everyone could commit that crime because they participated in Khaenri'ah's destruction. He sighed, feeling annoyed and slightly angry but still a little relieved because now he knew who the culprit could be.

His thoughts were interrupted as Ezra said, "My dear greater lord Kusanali, It looks like you want to say something. Go ahead, lay it on us." His gaze turned to Nahida who had an anxious and confused expression.

"Well.. I wanted to say that, we could talk about the Alibi?" That seemed like a great idea. "We can, I was with Miko, two days ago." That caused a few suspicions.

"What were you doing, though?" Nahida asked, causing Ei to blush, "It's not important now, is it?" Aether grumbles and turns his head to Zhongli, "Well I was with Childe and well we were just planning to fish..." 

"Which means that those two were on a date, what about Tsaritsa?" Aether turned his gaze to Ezra while ignoring the flustered expression of those two.

"Well Tsaritsa was doing something," Ezra replied with a serious face, "And what would that be?" "Ezra." Focalor replied instead of Ezra.

"Well...that would be correct." She mumbled, not saying much. "About you Kunasali?" Aether turned to the small child.

"Well...i was just observing a few children."

"I see, so three archons were doing SOMEONE and this one is stalking some children. What is wrong with you people?? And my guess is that Murata was assaulting other people, right?! and this lady here named Focalor must be smashing someone's head with those hammers in court!" Aether sighed, truly confused and angry by the people he was surrounded with.

"Well I was actually kidnapping your sibling." Aether nodded, "You didn't need to correct m-....wait, WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID?!"

Aether quickly stood, and broke the furniture and to make way to Focalor. Focalor stood up determinedly, She took a step closer to him, and pressed him into a kiss, their lips touched each other as the others were shocked and confused.

"Yo tf is happening?!" Nahida shouted in confusion as Aether leaned into the kiss more and more.

"All of this is happening because today is April 1, dummy. Now adios!." Raiden explained as she disappeared into thin air.