Liyue [11]

As the sky turned grey, the sounds of terrified screams could be heard, as the protagonists tries to run to the jade chamber, there she was...

Standing in a golden room with her servants on the side, "Remember what I told you." A warning could be heard from those words, a warning that was very late because the deeds have been done.

"M-my lady-" The cicin mages tried to explain themselves but it drowned as their lady begin speaking. "I understand that the harbinger is someone you cannot beat but have you tried to talk to him and inform him?" it sounded like a question but it was a threat to not continue.

"And you know...I know that you cowered in the shadows and now you two are going to pay.." A hint of sadness could be heard but nobody cared enough to listen to it.

The man in the middle kept bowing on one knee, he was at her mercy but it could not be the same for the other two. The pyro agent stared at the ground in fear, not daring to look at the lady nor at his friends who will meet their demise.

"My lady pleas-" a black string from her index finger could be seen, it wrapped around the cicin mages.

Their hands trembled as they remembered their families as the string tightened, tears and insanity cloud their eyes as tears fell to the ground. "P-ple-" Before she could even complete her sentence, their lady tightened more until the string would touch meaning that their flesh and bones got cut by that sharp string.

The smell of the corpse is something that the pyro agent would not forget, seeing the loss of his own comrades in front of his own eyes. He didn't understand it but tears were staining his cheeks.

"Clean this mess." Thei- no his lady spoke with little to no emotion before setting on a journey of her own.

He finally faced the corpse, saliva falling down both of their mouths staining their beautiful chin. Their bodies are mangled between each other like they were originally a part of each other.

He thinks that it was their fault, his lady has already made it clear that she doesn't take failure for an answer and these two failed to protect the travelers but then why is he grieving? why is he crying?

He quietly stood staring at the corpse, remembering them when they used to be alive. Before this mission of theirs, they used to tease him and make fun of him, he always felt bad and annoyed then why did he wish to meet them once more? Get teased by them more? Just why?

[Redacted] left the room, she stared over her head to find a dark sky, and from the looks of it, Childe has awakened the overlord of the vortex, Osial.

Standing on the ground, she stared up to see Ningguang in the sky with the adepti standing in front of the adeptal machines. It seems like their fight has begun.

Staring at the scenery she thought, 'how long has it been since I met my old friends...' she only planned to observe the fight not intervene.

They started shooting at the ancient god. Those golden bullets shined brightly as it touched the water. The signs of a fight could also be seen in the jade chamber itself, it seems like he sent the fatui agents there and the travelers with the qixing Keqing with the millilith are trying to fight.

"I hope you all win with the least injuries." She spoke, her hand on her heart as she gazed at the scene with worry.

Somewhere in the jade chamber, Aether and you are trying to fight the fatui agents to not let them hurt the machinery. The adepti has lent you powers to keep going.

[Redacted] kept watching from the ground as the adepti took care of the god, joining their power to give it a last blow while the human and the travelers fought off the fatui.