Inazuma [8]

You choose the first option!

[Let Ayumi help you]
-------------------------------------

You sighed, rubbing your eyes as you stared at the bright sky. You all retreated last night to the house. Venti was on his own.

You stretched gazing at Thoma who was cooking a meal, "Can I help you?" You offered, he politely refused saying how guests shouldn't work. You shrugged and went to find something to play with.

It seemed like Aether left on to take commission from Katheryne. You decided to stroll around Inazuma, taking in the beauty of the nation.

The people around weren't too friendly, at least not friendly with outlanders. "What a surprise, traveler!" I heard a bubbly voice speak behind me. I quickly turned around to find Ayumi with a letter in her hand.

"Ayumi, What are you doing?" you asked, a relaxed smile on your face. "Eh me?" Suddenly her face blushed. She chuckled, "Just delivering a letter."

"Why are you blushing?" You held a playful suspicious gaze on her, She giggled and pulled me closer. Her lips close to my ear, she whispered. "It's a letter for my lady."

Why was she so flustered then?

"Why are you whispering?" you whispered back, you were curious about what was held in that letter. "It's from her lover." She replied.

You gasped at the information, she had a lover?! "REALLY?!" you asked, hoping that she would say that it was a prank. She chuckled, "Yes...I don't have much information but look." She said, taking me into a remote area.

The letter was lightly torn from the side, because of that you could read a few things from the side. You tilt your head and look into the gap. "hope the mission.......protect those people.........the sale must......be careful.........love you." You read the words that were written on the corner of the paper.

You would be giggling like a highschool girl if this wasn't about your crush. "Why archons, why?" You mumbled to yourself. Ayumi looked up in confusion, "It's very cute, right?" You nodded with a bright smile, you can't let her know that you dislike what just happened.

"I have to deliver it, see ya and yea, one more thing. Be careful." She blows a kiss and leaves, leaving you alone with your thoughts. "Whhyyyy?" You asked yourself, why didn't you try first!!!

You sighed, looking up at the sky you noticed that it was starting to rain. A raindrop hit your cheeks making it look tear, you chuckled. You stood up and walked back to the Kamisato state still wondering about who could Ezra's lover be...

After hours, you cleaned up and Thoma was angry at you for wetting your clothing. You listened to his angry tantrums all afternoon.

"Paimon is bored.." Paimon mumbled, grumbling quietly. "Same here, Paimon" you replied, staring at workers doing their work.

You saw few people who were supposed to protect the state were sparring. Why don't you just practice your skills.

"Hey!" you smiled, walking up to them. "Can I spar with you, guys? Please." You were bored beyond belief and you really want to do something.

"Eh? You youngster want to fight us?" The biggest fighter spoke, his toned muscle could be seen over his dressing. "Yes please." you smiled like a dumb idiot.

"...okay, Hey guys! Come here!" He said, everyone stopped fighting and walked up to him in confusion. "This kid wants to fight, anyone up for the task?" few people made remarks about how this child looked weak and fragile which made you slightly angry.

"You all! Paimon is betting that the traveler could beat all of you!" Paimon defended you, you chuckled. "Paimon, that's stupid. I think I will die if they all charge at me but hey! Why don't we do that?" I turned my head to the supposed leader.

"Ehh? You sure kid? Then why not!" The old man chuckled, Summoning a sword in his hand. "Mind if I use my vision?" You asked and they all approved.

Not after a long time, you stood on the fighting location, round six men were around you. You closed your eyes, summoning your weapon.

The fight didn't start until you said so, you devised a plan to take out weak people first then move to the strongest.

"Start." You announced, the man took their stance. You closed your eyes, surging anemo through your leg. Creating a wind current. "What is this kid doing?" The "leader" said to himself as you opened your eyes.

Quickly opening your wind glider. They all looked up in confusion, you chuckled, "Stupid."

It suddenly hit them that this kid can use many elements as their legs get trapped in rock. "Now take this!" You said, closing your glider, aiming for the weakest soldier, hitting his face with the handle of your dull dagger.

One down, five more. Three men were able to get himself out of the rock and they charged forward.

You jumped, summoning lightning to hit the ones who were locked in rock. Only three men left.

Suddenly the "leader" charged forward, hitting your chin with the blade leaving a small scratch. "Shit, Aether will kill me." You mumbled not before touching the blade of the sword to put it away. Then moving your hand to his wrist, surging a deadly electro charged attack. He fell to the ground, slamming to the ground with his face first.

You chuckled, turning to the other two men. You felt great, finally at peace or that's what you wish.

Sprinting to them with the help of electro, you were able to get behind them. You used both of your daggers to hit the back of their neck, they passed out slamming to the ground.

But before you can even be proud of yourself, Thoma came running in. "A-Ayumi is the hundredth victim of the vision hunt decree!" He shouted to you, leaving both you and Paimon in shock.

"The ceremony will be held not long ago. Get ready quickly!" What? Ayumi's vision will be taken away? No..