The Fight [3]

Hours have passed, and [Name] is still snoring away, Aether was asked to meet the cryo archon by Ezra.

So here he was, standing in front of Tsaritsa. His eyes hold no hatred yet it was still not a relaxed expression.

In the room, many people were on their knees but refused. "Were you seeking me?" He asked, a dignified aura surrounding him but before she could reply, he continued. "But before that, I would like to say that I am extremely glad that you and your fatui helped us."

He was pleased with their help or otherwise, [Name] would still be rotting somewhere. Tsaritsa nodded, sitting on her throne. "Would you like to join the fatui?" She asked out of nowhere causing Aether to chuckle.

"I have already accepted that." He replied, crossing his arms and gazing up at the archon on the throne. "I see, I will tell you the date of the ceremony. You see, we were able to take every Gnosis. So it would be best if the date of the ceremony is closer."

"How?" Aether tilted his head in confusion, he knew that the first three archons lost their Gnosis, but what about the others? "He will explain everything." She replied, "And you are dismissed." Aether was confused, who is he? Dottore?

As he walked out of the room, he could feel the eyes of others on his back. We decided to go back to check up on [Name] and maybe even find Paimon.

As he quietly opened the door to a pleasant surprise, "Ah! Comrade!" Childe stood there with a bright smile, eyes dull as ever. Aether quickly shushed him.

Aether dragged his outside for a chat, "What are you doing here?" The foolish Aether asked, causing Childe to chuckle, "Did you forget? I am also a fatui harbinger!" Aether gasped, oh so he truly forgot that..

"Anyway Comrade, you see... We will be leaving for Zapolyarny Palace so... Well your sibling still needs medical assistance and I don't recommend letting them hang around Dottore for long." Childe winked, smiling brightly as ever. He suddenly gasped, going through his pocket, and pulled out a small packet and handed it to the shorter dude. "Take it, It's from my mother."

Aether hesitantly took it, "Why though? Does your mother even know us?" Childe laughed and replied, "Teucer told everything!" [Pretend that we did his story quest.]

A look of acknowledgment filled Aether's face as he nodded. "Anyway, how have you been?" Aether asked, staring into his dull eyes. Childe sighed, "I am good, very good indeed! But after that 'meeting' of archons and the superior, I have not really seen Mister Zhongli much, it's like he disappeared." Aether nodded off, knowing full well that he was slaughtered.

"And I even lost his gift, you see, he gifted an earring in the color of gold. I went to sleep that night and it just disappeared! Gosh! Thieves are becoming very good at their jobs!" He chuckled, "Anyways Comrade, I am your guide of the fatui! I will tell you everything you know so you better pull out your notebooks!"

"Continue," Aether replied, confident in his memory. "Well then! Let's begin with the Gnosis, we now have every single Gnosis! The first three were already taken as you know, The dendro archon willingly gave it to the Tsaritsa while The pyro archon had it in one of his famous tribes, and the Hydro one was....well lets take she was found dead and someone left the Gnosis there." Aether sighed, wondering what Tsaritsa's motive be.

"And! About our motive! Well... Let's say we all have our individual desires but we all have one thing in common! It's the desire to overthrow the Celestia and give back power to the mortal and with all the Gnosis, we are not that far away!" Childe was ecstatic, grinning brightly like a child.

Aether nodded off, not really caring, "Well we have twelve harbingers! Two spots are empty, one belonged to Signora and the other, I really don't know.. I wonder who could that.." He pouted, resting his chin on his hand.

"Anyways traveler, you should really come to my house! It will be fun! My brothers and sisters are very excited to meet you." Aether slowly shook his head, "My own sibling is in this fucked up situation, do you really think I should play around with some kids?" Childe chuckled anxiously and shook his hands and head, "I didn't mean like that, I meant with [Name] of course! I could even help you find some places to live in my homeland because I really don't think you should camp outside there, you will definitely die."

"I will think about this, maybe ask [Name]. To be honest, I am really troubled right now.. My sister is in shambles, I, myself too and you can just see how [Name] is." Childe went beside Aether and patted his shoulder.

"Don't worry! Everything will just go fine! You love your family right? Love will get you through anything! And if you need help, Mister Zhongli and I are always here for you!" Aether did not want to hurt his heart by showing him the truth that Zhongli is actually dead.

"Anyway, how is [Name] doing anyways? I was not able to get a report from the doctor." Aether slowly opened the door of the room where [Name] resides. "They lost their eyesight and memory."

'WHAT?" The calm and chill man turned into a shocked and awkward dude, "How did that even happen?!" He put his hand on Aether's shoulder and shook them as fast as he could.

"How did you even let that happen?!" He continued as the other man kept suffering, "How did even the killer of Signora get hurt that bad?!" what? What did he mean?

"What do you mean? Signora was killed by [Name]? What kind of bullshit are you uttering?!" Aether was completely shocked, what kind of claim is Childe making?

"What? You didn't know that Signora was killed by your sibling? Really?" Aether wanted to shout at [Name] to wake up to get answers but he knew that he won't get shit cause well... Those memories aren't there anymore.

Aether had no way of knowing who could be lying, Is [Name] really a killer? Or Childe is a dirty little liar?