Inazuma [7]

"This view is so beautiful!" you said, staring at the beautiful view. The dark clouds glistened in my eyes shining brightly alongside the moon. Ayaka decided to show you around Inazuma.

"Indeed it is." She replied, staring into the distance she held a smile. "Ahh, it looks so pretty! It reminds me of my homeland." Ayumi spoke, Thoma beside her standing straight.

"You are not from here, Ayumi?" Aether asked, Ayumi decided to join you on your journey to protect you or maybe just to keep an eye out?

"Yes, I am from Fontaine." She replied, not replying more than it needed to be said. "Hey! Paimon has an interesting idea! Why don't we find a sitting spot in the jungle and listen to horror stories?" She suggested, smiling creepily.

"uhhh I don't think it is a good idea." Ayumi tried to interject but got stopped by Ayaka. "That's a great idea! We should try this." She said excitedly.

"Uhhh do we real-" "YES!" You shouted, totally enamored by the idea, how fun would it be to watch other people squirm in fear and you were totally down for it.

"Then I know a perfect spot!" Thoma suggested, smiling as he led the group. Ayumi and Aether weren't sure but they were outnumbered.

You all took a seat on the stone, Sitting down you all noticed that you all only have five seats while you all were six.

"Here Paimon, you can sit on my lap." You offered to make a seat for the others, Paimon pouted and shook her head, "No! Paimon doesn't want to sit in your lap!!" You sighed, already sick of her behavior you said, "I will give you a sweet mada-" She was already on your lap, sitting comfortably, her legs hanging almost touching the ground.

Ayumi laughed, "Paimon is such a baby!' "You white-haired buffoon." Paimon mumbled under her breath, she is not going to lose sweet madame just because of Ayumi.

"So who would like to start, I am animated!" Ayaka grinned, "I will! So listen now!" Ayumi replied, an evil grin on her face. She looked very excited to tell this story.

"Okay so listen now!" She took a deep breath in and tried to juggle her memory.

"In a land far away, there was a queen who had everything in her hand, she could possess anything she wanted. On the dark starry night, the queen went out for a walk to clear her mind from the stress.

She realized that she was in a jungle, and she looked around in confusion. The queen was fearless, yet the idea of what was lying underneath that cloth of darkness scared her a bit.

She asked if anyone was there, hoping to get an answer...." Ayumi continued as Paimon slowly became restless, everyone's shoulders tensed up in fear and excitement.

"Hello~~~" A masculine voice could be heard, and everyone stopped moving. Sweat dropped from your forehead as you heard a few footsteps coming your way. "I am coming for you.." The same voice said again, making you tense up, and your eyes widened in fear.

"I-i will go look. I-it might just be a bystander." Aether spoke, a confident smile plastered on his face but his trembling hands said something else.

"Aether no..." you mumbled as you watch your kin leave the group. That masculine was heard no more.  You all sighed in relief but fear crept up as you heard a scream, it was Aether's voice.

"Aether! Are you okay?!" You quickly shot up from your seat and followed where the voice was coming from. Instead of the gruesome scene you were expecting you met a bard, The bard dressed in all green laughing loudly while laying on the ground.

"Are you two okay?!" Ayumi and Ayaka shouted in sync, but just as they came closer they soon noticed the strange bard alongside Aether who had a frown on his face.

"Venti....Why are you here?" You breathlessly spoke, running up to Aether took all your breath. "AHAHAHAHHha" he continued laughing while pointing at my face.

"Y..YOU tonedeaf bard!!! You scared us!" Paimon shouted, anger flaring in her adorable eyes. She went on and punched the bard's head lightly. "Haha...ha, i. Am sorry Paimon but you were just so Hhaahha." He breathlessly said, wiping a tear from his eyes with amusement dancing in his eyes.

After the situation calmed down, Venti explained that he decided to take a vacation to Inazuma then he went on to say how much he missed both of you and went on to hug you tightly but not before Aether slammed him into the fucking ground for trying something like this.

You chuckled at the situation and introduced Venti to Thoma, Ayaka, and Ayumi. Thoma was pleasantly surprised to find a person from Mondstadt.

"So mind if we ask, why did you choose Inazuma from all the other nations?" Ayaka asked, a slight dislike was seen in her eyes but she still held a polite smile. Ayaka has been like this since the moment Venti joined the traveler and her.

"Oh simple! My lovely traveler is here!" Venti leaned closer to you, his head turned to you as he wrapped his arms around your body. "Do you really need another lesson? You tone-deaf bard?" Your brother said it very calmly but the anger was very obvious, even Helen Keller would be able to detect that.

Ayaka and Thoma chuckled at the scene, "My lord's also like this sometimes." Thoma gazed at the scene with amusing eyes. "Indeed, I suppose big brothers sure are protective." Ayaka added along.

"Eh? My big brother sucks." Ayumi replied, looking at them with a bored expression, "Oh, I didn't know that you had a brother." Thoma said, his eyes perking up in curiosity.

"You don't even know my lady's name." She shrugged, her eyes fixed on the bard and the traveler's brother. It felt like normal banter but a tint of darkness could be seen.

Who was the one who brought that darkness, Was it Aether? Was it Venti? Was it you? Or...was it something else?

But all she really knows is that the fire in both of their eyes is not normal but what can she do? She is just a bystander, Y/n, your fate is in your hand, or maybe... I could do something?

---------------------------------

Congratulations! You unlocked two more characters!

Unlocked characters: Venti [Barbatos], Lumine, Aether and [Error].

If you wish to meet [Error] please visit Mondstadt.

Thank you for playing!

Now onto the more important thing! You will be given two choices, You have to choose from one of them.

And remember, your choices have consequences.

[1] - Let Ayumi help you.

[2] - Don't let Ayumi help you.

Thank you for choosing!

---------------------------------