Inazuma

This will consist of story quests and lore.

-------------------------------
Ayaka waved her hand, hiding her features with her left land with a fan. Ayato who stood beside her did the same. The travelers are leaving, they kept waving until their small silhouette disappeared.

Ayaka sighed, her cheeks tinting a rosy red. "I think I have a crush on traveler." She mumbled to herself knowing full well that her brother might have heard this.

"Which one?" Her brother asked, his eyes perking up in curiosity. Ayaka didn't reply, just getting staring ahead. She heard her brother sigh, "Both?" Her cheeks blushed as she quietly nodded slowly.

--------------------------------

The balladeer stared at the ground, his eyes filled with confusion and anger. "Who could have killed her?" He mumbled to himself, staring at the mangled corpse of Signora.

His gaze went to her hand that was clutching something, he slowly opened her hand to find the electro Gnosis. A strange smile appeared on his face as he picked it up. "I hope you won't mind." He chuckled shortly after and disappeared leaving the mangled corpse alone.

-------------------------------

On the day of the funeral, everyone was present. The kamisato clan, few from other clans as well. People showed their sorrow in the dark day.

Paimon eyes were filled with tears that entire day, she felt guilty for calling Ayumi a white-haired buffoon.

Aether comforted her, not leaving her side while his sibling was nowhere to be seen.

---------------------------------

The very next day of the funeral, Ezra told you and the others that she was leaving. When she asked why, she replied that it was a mere personal matter.

You were quite heartbroken but a small smile from her changed the mood in no time.

She left and a few rumors were flying around that some Harbinger died, you were confused and truthfully scared.

---------------------------------

You were able to meet many kinds of people, such as an oni, A dog with human appearance, a kitsune and normal human as well.

---------------------------------

You were strolling with Thoma and you suddenly hallucinated Ayumi, sitting on a tree looking down at us with her dashing smile.

Sometimes you feel sad that she died.

----------------------------------

After everything you decide to visit Mondstadt and Liyue again before making your way to Sumeru.