Mondstadt [3]

We walked out of the building, I took a sharp breath in. "The crystal and dragon was not the only thing we saw." I said, gazing at my brother who had a blank face to discard any emotions.

"I know right! Nobody mentioned him so Paimon decided to say quiet but look! That green guy just looks like him!" Paimon pointed in front of us, a guy dressed in green was sprinting and he looked awfully a lot like the guy from earlier.

"Wait, it's him!" Aether shouted, probably alerting the people us. Without a single thought, he ran with Paimon. I frowned at being alone but decided to meet some new people here or try some food at hunter's.

I decided to walk downstairs to try their food, the place was filled with few people and near it were shops and a place for Alchemy.

I decided to take a walk around but suddenly collided with a guy. He had blond hair, reminding me of Lumine and Aether but he looked truly different from any of us.

"I apologize." I apologize for not seeing my way, he nodded and was about to walk away but stopped. "Have we met before?"

Oh, one of the best icebreakers to talk with strangers, I see I see.

I turn around, "Well not sure but I don't mind making beautiful memories with you." With a joking expression and tone, I said those words.

"Anyways, what your name might be?" The stranger looked quite cold, with a blank expression with little to no smile.

"Big brother! Let's go! We are already late!" A young lady behind him spoke, dancing with excitement. "I assume you two were venturing off to something exciting? If so, then have fun!" I said, apologising again and leaving them before they could say anything.

Before I knew it, I was in front of the Anemo god's statue. Its hand outstretched in front of it.

There I found Aether and Paimon talking to the green fellow. "Hey guys, you forgot about me!" I said with a small frown as the crystal that was in my pocket fell to the ground.

I went up to collect it but its color suddenly changed, surprising every one of us. "Dvalin tears.. You can purify it?" The bard beside us spoke with a frown.

"I also happened to have one with me, please purify it." He handed the crystal to Aether so he could pass it but the crystal was already purified, leaving us amazed.

"You both...have some wonderful abilities, one day, you are going to make it in a bard's poem. Oh, the hero so bright, with a companion by his side. Fighting the world with light that ended in his demise." I listened to his poem, it's a beautiful poem yet it ended with a tragic end.

He suddenly frowned, drowning himself with thousand thoughts. "Anything we can help with?"

[Some memes]