Sumeru [3]

Going back to Liyue, Aether first decided to meet Zhongli. Sprinting to the funeral parlor Paimon found Childe standing smiling there. "Oh, hello comrade!" He waved his hand to Aether but instead of meeting with some sort of nice words he was met with threatening words.

"Where the fuck is your boyfriend?!" He asked, time was running thin and it has already been around five hours and Aether can't take chances because if you are gone then who knows maybe more five hundred years will pass and he can't have that.

"Uhh comrade, why do you look so angry? Did something happen?" Childe chuckled awkwardly, "Just answer him! Where is Zhongli!" Paimon shouted, flying beside him with the same angry expression.

"Traveler, did something happen? You seem troubled." A calm and gentle voice came from behind, "[Name] is missing! Have you seen them? Please help us!" Paimon quickly turned around and asked, Aether nodded his head.

"I have not...And Xiao did inform me of their sudden disappearance. The other adepti are looking around Liyue." He replied back, his gaze fixed on Zhongli.

"[Name] is missing...? But why are you asking Mr. Zhongli, weren't you quite acquainted wit-" Suddenly Aether interrupted him, "Where is Ezra?"

"Ezra? Who is that?" Childe tilted his head in confusion, "Indeed, who is that?" Zhongli followed along.

"What?! Ezra! You forgot her?! How! The girl who helped us in the right of parting! The one who was gifted flowers by [Name], where they were given a choice on what to take for a reward!" Paimon explained, and suddenly their faces showed some acknowledgment.

"Oh... You are talking about "Amor"
".... I know another name of hers, it's Ezra."

Catching Aether and Paimon off guard suddenly Childe started laughing, "You big dummy! She is known for her many names and her thousands of lives."

"Who? What are you talking about?" Aether asked, The confusion was written all over his face. "Don't worry, we are talking about the same people, We are talking about my superior right?"

His superior? Wouldn't that be a bigger harbinger but Ezra was none of that, right? RIGHT?

"wha?"

"The very first harbinger, well right after our director of course but still stronger than him, Someone whom I really look up to, Stronger than even Mr. Zhongli!" He praised the shit outta her, causing you to get confused while Zhongli kept nodding with dislike.

In the land far away there was [Name], who was tied like usual. "Y'know, that's very cringe of you." [Name] smiled while blood was dripping from their mouth.

Due to talking back, you got kicks to your stomach. "I know right? It would be good for your health if you decided to shut the fuck up, you see?" She spoke mockingly as ever.

"Nope." You decided to defy her, as much as you could. You cringed at the sight of your blood staining your clothing. "You are insufferable." She mumbled back before slamming the door, leaving you all alone.

"HEY! DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE! HEY!" You were hoping to get a little information out of her. Suddenly the fear settles in, it has been hours and nobody decided to break down the door to save you, they will right?

On Aether's side of the story, he was having a breakdown. He felt betrayed, he was finally starting to trust Ezra and she spat in his face but he decided to look up to hope after all.

Childe informed him about the death of Signora and the funeral that was held. Just like almost every harbinger Ezra also attended it but after that, she disappeared like usual.

It was said that she was seen in Sumeru and Snezhnaya. Aether was going to disappear to Sumeru to search for her but instead was stopped by Zhongli who suggested a meeting.

A meeting held by Aether to which every archon was invited. It was obvious that Aether was not acquainted with every archon like Fontaine, Sumeru, Snezhnaya and Natlan.

But it was solved when Zhongli told him that the archon from Natlan was a friend of his, Venti is a friend of Sumeru archon and Childe will try to ask the Tsaritsa and Fontaine, well... He will have to think about that..

Aether snatched Childe and Zhongli by hand and took both of them to Natlan. "Traveler what are you doing?!" Paimon understood what Aether was trying to do so she decided to explain while Aether dragged both of them by his hands.

Aether, Childe, Zhongli and Paimon stood before the archon of Natlan. The attractive man was tall with a glare masking on his face. 

Zhongli awkwardly waved at him, "Hello old friend." The look on his face didn't change. "State your names, Real ones." His voice is threatening but kinda hot in a way, if [Name] was there, they would be flirting rn.

"Uhh...Well, Paimon is Paimon, this is Aether, that one is Morax and I don't know Childe's real name." "It's Ajax."

The glare turned into a little warm, just a little though. "That's quite a surprise, How have you decided to visit Natlan and weren't you supposed to be...well, dead?"

Zhongli chuckled, slowly shaking his head, "My friend here, is quite in a predicament and needs other archon help so they decided to propose an idea of a meeting and I hope you will join." He explained.

Murata turned his head towards Aether and asked, "Why should I?" Aether smiled and replied, "Raiden Shogan and Venti will be there." Childe was confused, why would the archon of Natlan would accept the invitation?

"I accept, when and where?" Childe quietly gasped, his eyes set on Murata's frame, he wanted to fight the archon of war.

Zhongli chuckled, "You are the same as usual but traveler, how were you able to figure that out?" Aether nodded and replied, "I read in the history of Inazuma that in the godless nation, when Makoto died. A man shed a tear who has never shed it. So basically summed up men who are archons, And there were only three, You and Venti are out of the question so it leaves him, a ruthless ruler. You both are quite the same yet you had different companions while almost nothing is shown in Murata's companion."

Murata clapped, and a slightly impressed expression over his face. "Now, if you won't mind. I have to inform other archons as well." Aether said.

Childe was dragged by him by the ear, Childe tried to protect the earring that was gifted by Zhongli. The earring was golden, like a golden gem.

They both left Zhongli and Murata alone, "Why?" Murata asked Zhongli, anger written all over his face. The man shrugged, "Why not?" He replied before touching the same earring that Childe had but in Zhongli's ear, One could call those matching earrings but they had more significance than that.