Liyue [3]

She took us to an interesting spot, many people were staring at a place that was in the middle of the terrace. I couldn't see it because of our small height.

Paimon flew away, she looked at the scene from the front, I made some place for myself and pushed past the people and made some place for us in the front.

I saw a beautiful in golden, her dress was exotic while her hair was milk white, her hair was twisted in a bun with a stick. Her face is shining brightly with beauty. "I could simply for this lady." I said, standing beside Aether, he looked at me weirdly then turn his gaze to the lady with Paimon flying over my head.

The lady looked at the sky and walked a step toward the public, "The hour is upon us." her servants who were standing beside her turns to her side and bowed.

She closed her eyes, a golden light circling her. Those lights turned to stone as I suddenly remember that we should touch the statue of the seven from Liyue to get the new geo element.

Those rocks stopped circling her and turned towards the stall, which had incense, perfume, foods, and other offerings for the God of geo, Rex Lapis.

The sky turned gray as the rocks collided with the stall and a golden beam goes into the sky, fighting with the clouds. But our eyes widened as a dragon falls from the sky, into the stall. People shouted in confusion and terror as the lady confirmed, "Rex lapis has been killed, seal the exits!"

Guards came running down and starts asking people and protect the corpse. "Their God is dead and I think that we are the suspects!" Paimon shouted with fear and confusion.

[Guys hehe look]

The first option [It was a god we faced off against when we first arrived in this world too

The first option
[It was a god we faced off against when we first arrived in this world too...]

Wtf is happening?!

Why don't the other YouTubers don't remember this?!

This proves that they already fought Zhongli 500 years ago when they came to this world! Are people blind or some shit!!?

Anyways Source: From the game Genshin [Obviously] right after the God of geo dies or when ninguang says that he died.

Now listen, my story will not be following the plot, at least not 100%. So we all are going to act like the first option doesn't exist for this story or I will mull it over and change the plot slightly.

[back to the story]

This god...is dead, "Aether, we need to escape. These people can't figure out our identities and considering that we are suspects and powerful as well, they will definitely put a hold on our journey." He nodded and clutched my hand tightly.

We told Paimon about our plan and she fortunately understood. I let go of his hand as we quietly walk around the shadows to not get noticed.

Fortunately, we found stairs that lead to the liyue harbor, that place is more populated and it will be easy for us to hide there. I quietly walked down the stairs but suddenly Aether stepped on glass, making a loud noise, loud enough to alert the guards. "They are here! Arrest them!" the guards shouted as I grabbed his hand and ran down the stairs.

I let out a gasp as the guards were catching up to us. They cornered us, I grit my teeth and pulled out my daggers, aiming for their neck.

"Hey buddy - Hold still!" a voice said from behind, few arrows that were coated in hydro hit the guards. A man jumped from behind with his bow, he quickly defeated the guards without breaking a single sweat. "Come with me." he said as he ran down the stairs, we both looked at each other and decided to trust this stranger.

He took us to a more crowded area where those people weren't following us anymore. "Who are you?"

"Call me Childe." he replied with a smile. "Childe....so what! Are we supposed to dote on you?" I chuckled as Paimon said. "Haha no it's an alias of sorts anyways in Monstadt, were you happen to met a woman named Signora." he asked. I quickly took a step back, that woman was beautiful but not an ally.

"Signora....Childe.. You are a fatui harbinger!" I clutched my weapon tightly, "Look, I am not here for trouble. I just want to help. I heard about your deeds in mondstadt and had my eyes on you so I am aware that you are not the one who killed him. But people won't trust me because I am a fatui." he explained as I put my weapon in my pocket.

"Well, we can't blame them. Your men are not the most gentle people." I shrugged, and he chuckled and replied with, "Well I can't deny that. Anyways if you need help clearing yourself, come to the northland bank." with that he left.

"We need his help." Aether muttered, "Correct, or else we will be behind bars." I added as they both agreed.

[Author note]

I just got an idea for a story and I am contemplating if I should write it or not.

The setting is historical Korea, A girl from the modern world accidentally enters her favorite BL manga.

The plot of that manga is that the prince from two nations were friends at a very early age but as they both grow older, one of them starts to harbor feeling for the other prince but he couldn't confess it because the story is in the past and gay things were not pleasant for them.

So the feeling of love slowly became toxic and obsessive as the other prince marries a girl. In the end, the obsessive prince murders his loving father in anger when he starts to ask for him to marry a girl.

Then he ascends the throne and wages war, and in the end, the obsessive king wins, he killed the entire family of the other prince except for the prince.

Makes him his slave then mind-break him and y'know yandere shit happens.

And the story ends with a sad ending where the prince kills himself by biting his tongue and the obsessive king also suicide.

The end

Anyways onto the story, the girl wants to save the prince but accidentally become the victim of someone else's obsession. So in the end she tries to save herself and the prince.

Ps- the girl is transmigrated into the prince's young sister's soul.

Now tell me! Is this interesting in not? Should I write it or not?